Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Day's punting ever

Reviews

Thumbs up get worst!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    don't forget Girls of the Playboy Mansion Sunday 10pm on E! Hefner has 3 new girls in 19yr old twins! always a bit of tit in that I watched it naked last week...
    ep, you get worst every day pmsl
    but your right, watched it monday night fuck those twins are hot!
    here we go wanking tackle for the day, hef's new twins

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    ep, you get worst every day pmsl:d:d:d
    but your right, watched it monday night fuck those twins are hot!
    Here we go wanking tackle for the day, hef's new twins:d:d
    ah jesus,thats not rite.im workin for fuck sake.the socks gonna have to cum off now.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    So I take the day off and decide to have some fun. Look up a few numbers and off I go to town. First choice doesn't answer. Check E-I on my phone and as I'm in D4 give a girl listed as just back a call, arrange to meet but when I get to apartment it's not her, switched with hispanic girl. She comes into room and explains she is double booked but she can send other girl to this guy. Not a good start so I leave. Decide to splash out and ring another girl in D4 who I know is expensive but I have wanted to see for a while. Agree 1 hour for €300, go to the apartment block and she doesn't answer the phone, leave a message but no joy.
    So to attempt number 3, really frustrated at this stage so arrange a duo. Get there and it's a disaster, it was like two separate crap punts. Leave quickly and it pisses rain, drenched, head home still horny and reflecting on where all the good girls have gone.....

Don’t be despondent there are some genuine, fabulous ladies out there sweetheart.

May have been fate it was not to be on that day.

Love n licks Tiff ( oYo)Xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Sometimes it is the will of the Gods to mess you about.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    You had a bad punt too.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    What happened captain sir?

Lightbulb Babes?

I must say theres some foxy cougars still on the site, some lovely girls in cork but theres not an abudence of babes in dublin

I remember coasting on this site over the months and at times i couldnt pick, there were pages and pages of avsolute stunning supermodels, many in mid and early 20's

Were have all the girls gone in dublin?

Speaking of, there was a gorgeous slim italian girl in D1 for a month at least during the summer, heidi or nicky i think.. Redish hair, big tattoo round her side

Anyone know if shes coming back? such a babe, one of the best i met although services were very limited

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Dublin

I wouldn't agree with you on that. We're spoiled for choice here.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Lightbulb dublin

theres loads, true

just i thought it was better at other times
    many have great pics but many are not verified too so might be a shock at the door

who you recommend?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    who you recommend?
    Just to name ladies I've seen, Eve, French Emily and Naomi are all in Dublin at the moment and Anna arrives tomorrow.

Then there are many others whom I haven't seen, but who have many excellent reviews. For example Aida,
    Heidi, Jasmin, Julia, Michelle Mature, Patty Baby, Selena and Sofi are all in Dublin and Yasmina is arriving soon.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast