Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are your thoughts ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    Ffs BA !! Are you OK? Your spelling is atrocious these days .

It's " you're an amateur "

If this continues I'm going to get you banned
    Mr. Bean could be that teacher that kept showing up to teach his classes after the school suspended him. Anyone know that story?
    I joke Bean, your most likely not that guy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 64west For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (14-01-23)

As a guy early 40s, I notice in real life I am starting to struggle a little with young girls in their early 20s, (maybe it relates to flashbacks of struggling in nightclubs at that age)

I am taking about work situations etc - have noticed a certain disconnect or awkwardness at times,

notwithstanding that, overall I get on pretty well with a lot of women nowadays but mostly ones who are within ten years or so of me,

in terms of the ladies here- most are also within ten years or so of my age, that age gaps seems about right,

there is one girl I miss- Sisi massage, she was a lot younger than I- but we got on very well
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 64west View Post
    Mr. Bean could be that teacher that kept showing up to teach his classes after the school suspended him. Anyone know that story?
    I joke Bean, your most likely not that guy.
    You're trying to wind me up , it's You're most likely!!
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    You're trying to wind me up , it's You're most likely!!
    Was hoping you caught the obvious and let that one go. Is it not past you’re bed time?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 64west View Post
    Was hoping you caught the obvious and let that one go. Is it not past you’re bed time?
    You're some shower of c...s , I'm off to bed now
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Spent a good 45 minutes reading the other thread on “shame”. Can never last the hour anyways. Hearing BA do 21 hours, one day maybe. Afraid to do that math.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    There are a few girls I have saved as favourites on the site whom I'd like to see.

However, I just turned 50 and 3 out of the 4 are 25. Do you think it's wrong of me to go and see someone half my age ? Bearing in mind though, from previous experiences, they're probably not using their real age and are likely older but still considerably younger than me. Just to emphasise, I'm not a sicko. Just an ordinary guy.
    I’ll bring this back on topic.

30 years old will always be ok no matter what your age. But giving your 50, most of the (excuse the word) “quality” talent is in the upper 20’s and through 30’s. Rare you find worth while experiences low 20’s.
    Nothing to be concerned about regards age gap.

Reviews

The older the better I'd imagine. At 25 years old you could be in the dating range if you're under 35, they don't want to fall for us, they want us to walk out the door and forget about us. You're not starting a relationship, you're paying for fantasy. Enjoy the ride.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234