Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your thoughts ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I was just checking something , your an amature, this guy has 73 !!!!!!, me zero
    zero as well, there are only 2-3 I'd crawl over broken glass to see, I can keep those women in my head

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (13-01-23)

Reviews

To he honest I don't think they will care what age you are as they take your roll of Euros or Pounds off you. Some girls like older guys because they are respectful and safer clients. This is one time I would advise thinking with your tiny brain and not your real brain. You could always tell the woman your age and ask her if she has any issues seeing you. I can guarantee you she will say 'no baby I don't mind what age you are'.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

oldfool (14-01-23), Rockerman (13-01-23), Silvergrey25 (13-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    To he honest I don't think they will care what age you are as they take your roll of Euros or Pounds off you. Some girls like older guys because they are respectful and safer clients. This is one time I would advise thinking with your tiny brain and not your real brain. You could always tell the woman your age and ask her if she has any issues seeing you. I can guarantee you she will say 'no baby I don't mind what age you are'.
    Love getting called "baby" Joe...oh and "Papi" lol ....

Quote Originally Posted by pDiddy1 View Post
    Discrimination based on age is against the law. The ladies in their early 20s need some loving too. Whoever is most qualified should get the job.
    And 19 year olds and ladies over 60

Once the lady is over 18, and is choosing to enjoy my company, her age, race or other sexual preferences are none of my concern or business.

In other words as long as she's a consenting adult.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

LLAMEDOS (13-01-23)

No, I have 10 saved as favourites I'd like to see 😀

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    There are a few girls I have saved as favourites on the site whom I'd like to see.

However, I just turned 50 and 3 out of the 4 are 25. Do you think it's wrong of me to go and see someone half my age ? Bearing in mind though, from previous experiences, they're probably not using their real age and are likely older but still considerably younger than me. Just to emphasise, I'm not a sicko. Just an ordinary guy.
    I think the slightly more mature ladies are more comfortable with the senior citizens .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    I think the slightly more mature ladies are more comfortable with the senior citizens .
    50!…senior citizens?….how very fuckin dare you😉

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I was just checking something , your an amature, this guy has 73 !!!!!!, me zero
    Ffs BA !! Are you OK? Your spelling is atrocious these days .

It's " you're an amateur "

If this continues I'm going to get you banned
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    There are a few girls I have saved as favourites on the site whom I'd like to see.

However, I just turned 50 and 3 out of the 4 are 25. Do you think it's wrong of me to go and see someone half my age ? Bearing in mind though, from previous experiences, they're probably not using their real age and are likely older but still considerably younger than me. Just to emphasise, I'm not a sicko. Just an ordinary guy.
    I'm only a few years behind you with regards to age . My age has never been a problem with any lady so far . As others have said don't worry about it , just enjoy your appointments
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (13-01-23)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast