Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Police visit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i think the user name gives this away jack ( as in short for jackanory )
    some how i dont really see how the pigs are going to kick the door down just because you were paying for sex. and if shes the only girl working from that apartment then why were the pigs targeting just that apartment, when theres probably other places in the town with 2 or more girls in them!

also if they kicked the door in, you would had time to get up off the lady and go into the en-suite and pretend you were on the toilet or something and the lady could say you were her boyfriend and what the fuck did they kick the door in for, all in all jack somehow your story dosent add up!

as you have never said were this has happened, never mentioned the lady in question or you havnt mentioned whether the lady was carted off to the cop shop!

i smell!

so it looks like HWDW and all you guys have solved the case jack 78 is obviously talking bullshit well done solving this case with out harry callahan guys

was it in the 26 counties or the north.

I dont believe the boys from the south would bother kicking in a door. Might scuff the shoe leather.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jack78 View Post
    don't want to say where but, not in the big city, small n ireland town, rural private house
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    was it in the 26 counties or the north.

I dont believe the boys from the south would bother kicking in a door. Might scuff the shoe leather.
    I think the above quote from Jack78 should answer your question.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Were they real ladies or what you consider to be a lady?? I know you like that something extra to play with. Lmao

btw as pleased as I am that you found 2 lads over the weekend and glad that you managed to squeeze that useless information in the the post I just would like to know what the fuck has that got to do with your gutless no balls post having a pop at some unnamed mod??

Can't see you hanging onto that job if you cant even post a coherent answer and instead blab on about the latest cock you sucked.

Your pal

Stewie
    Pmsl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    not just rush down and burst in the door so they can get a look at your arse in mid air.

Unless... Jack, were the "cops" led by a bloke who looked like this?

What town did this happen in?

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    dont knock him,hes the only tourist attraction in navan
    LOL Good one

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Were they real ladies or what you consider to be a lady?? I know you like that something extra to play with. Lmao

btw as pleased as I am that you found 2 lads over the weekend and glad that you managed to squeeze that useless information in the the post I just would like to know what the fuck has that got to do with your gutless no balls post having a pop at some unnamed mod??

Can't see you hanging onto that job if you cant even post a coherent answer and instead blab on about the latest cock you sucked.

Your pal

Stewie
    psml.............

A nice game of count the cocks

nbt

Reviews

not sure if i believe this story since as far as i know the cops wont kick a door in unless they have a warrent and even then they knock first(i know this from experience).
    but it is just another reason why i only do outcalls.

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    not sure if i believe this story since as far as i know the cops wont kick a door in unless they have a warrent and even then they knock first(i know this from experience).
    but it is just another reason why i only do outcalls.
    They dont always knock i know this from experience.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast