Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Police visit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jack78 View Post
    well the short version is, i got busted mid punt, door kicked in, me balls deep and nude, spent the next 6 hours at cop shop trying to convience them that i wasn't a pimp, went home.
    Kicked the door in mid punt.....wtf, were these "civil servants" weened on Starsky and Hutch or Miami Vice? The fact that you were balls deep in a lovely lady should have confirmed your status as a card carrying member of the punting fraternity. I hope the lady in question claimed against the state for any damages to her door......we're paying for the f**king corrupt bankers, developers and politicians, so I don't see what difference that additional expense would make.

Any indication of where this happened, so the Brothers can be forewarned?

Reviews

Any of you guys or girls had a police visit during an appointment? if so what happened? I got caught up in a 'poilce raid' the other day, not a very nice experience
    Jack me thinks this is a load of bollox, ie a wind up

Default well said highwayman

so what is the best approach is this does happen to someone, i just did as i would if pulled over for speding, i just told them everything they wanted to hear, how sorry i was, how embarassed i was, how i wouldn't everdo it again! i nearly choked though, all i wanted to do was say look fu?k off i haven't done anthing wrong, i just gave this woman some money and she agreed to let me fu?k her any which way i like so fu?k off and let me finish the job!!!!

don't want to say where but, not in the big city, small n ireland town, rural private house

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Kicked the door in mid punt.....wtf, were these "civil servants" weened on Starsky and Hutch or Miami Vice? The fact that you were balls deep in a lovely lady should have confirmed your status as a card carrying member of the punting fraternity. I hope the lady in question claimed against the state for any damages to her door......we're paying for the f**king corrupt bankers, developers and politicians, so I don't see what difference that additional expense would make.

I think it all happened in his head.
    Cops(even the stupid culchie ones) don't kick in doors unless there is a strong suspicion of a crime.
    Since when is having sex a crime
    Last edited by Forrest; 02-11-09 at 13:49.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

You cant claim off the garda for your front door wether or not they find anything.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

so what is the best approach is this does happen to someone, i just did as i would if pulled over for speding, i just told them everything they wanted to hear, how sorry i was, how embarassed i was, how i wouldn't everdo it again! i nearly choked though, all i wanted to do was say look fu?k off i haven't done anthing wrong, i just gave this woman some money and she agreed to let me fu?k her any which way i like so fu?k off and let me finish the job!!!!
    Well you definitely don't tell them that you gave the lady money to have sex with you.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

His story is bollix... You were held for 6 hours why? And under what act?

There not goin to waste there time with you if they caught you riding her and they would probably already know who was running the house previous to raiding it as they carry out surveilance and such before hand not just rush down and burst in the door so they can get a look at your arse in mid air.

Reviews

don't want to say where but, not in the big city, small n ireland town, rural private house
    The police kicked in the door of a private house in a rural area because you were having sex.???
    I smell a rat here.
    The Truth is out there.

So back to my orrigional point, anyone else had any trouble from the filth?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast