Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dominick Street Luas Stop

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    I'll hit it hard no problems. I never said I would join as I'd be once a week. Hard with work and home to go more. Saturday is a good day for me. I never said I would join...I like to pay as I go as it's super handy. My sign in name is John Dunne ....!

Right time to split. Have a good weekend lad .
    Hope you left your exact time of entry too + phone number

I thought you'd be 1 of these 6am gym goers, my advice is join, time is the worst excuse, you can get a workout done in 10/15 minutes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    There was about 40/50 people who witnessed it !
    You're missing my point , you said you were going to make an official complaint. That means you will be required to disclose your personal information, name , address etc . Saying your name is Robbie and you live here on the forum won't suffice
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (14-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    You're missing my point , you said you were going to make an official complaint. That means you will be required to disclose your personal information, name , address etc . Saying your name is Robbie and you live here on the forum won't suffice
    I did , sent it through about 11pm , Thursday night to the Garda Ombudsman.

i got a receipt yesterday while they investigate.

The garda in question looked only about 30 , wearing plain clothes, driving an unmarked car . Also he looked like a knacker himself! probably a finglas native.
    Last edited by robbie9; 14-01-23 at 13:19.

Reviews

The garda in question looked only about 30 , wearing plain clothes, driving an unmarked car . Also he looked like a knacker himself! probably a finglas native.
    No uniform , no cop car , knackerish , undue violent arrest , ------ maybe the stolen cars owner ? citizens arrest ?
    Last edited by LLAMEDOS; 14-01-23 at 14:18.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    No uniform , no cop car , knackerish , undue violent arrest , ------ maybe the car owner ? citizens arrest ?
    no he was with a uniformed garda (woman) and there was about 12 garda there too

They were getting serious abuse of all the locals and then they threw stuff at the garda car too. scumbags was all i heard lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    No uniform , no cop car , knackerish , undue violent arrest , ------ maybe the stolen cars owner ? citizens arrest ?
    2 cars came, 1 from parnell street the other from Bolton street, the one unmarked came up from parnell.

How on earth the young lad thought he was going to get away with it i just don't know

Reviews

You making me feei sorry for the little shagger now , at least no 3rd party injured eh .
    I see these scary cop v fleeing vehicle chases filmed from above on the box, the culprit is wreckless and in danger of maiming other road users ,
    the plod in pursuit seems likewise red mist induced without a thought in mind that some hapless victim is gonna get ploughed into by either vehicle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LLAMEDOS For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (14-01-23)

Reviews

2 cars came, 1 from parnell street the other from Bolton street, the one unmarked came up from parnell.

How on earth the young lad thought he was going to get away with it i just don't know
    Used to meet a girl around Parnell Street...rough fucking kip!

I knew a couple of girls who had to pay rent up there and hated the area...I gave them a lift a few times ....

Reviews

You know best Robert , hope you don't regret it.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (14-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    You know best Robert , hope you don't regret it.
    Absolutely not. Now if he was a sex offender/murderer i wouldn't of made the complaint.

The garda in question looked like he'd grown up in the ballymun flats.

I understand it was a fairly serious crime to steel the car and then do what he did but he could of killed him/ serious injury (brain damage) etc.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast