Averageeatbest93 , this has been my exact experience for the last five years or so straight and you have hit the nail on the head with the inferiority complex as a result of this except instead of 5000 swipes I'd say I've swiped every single person in the country at this stage and even at 1 stage bought tinder plus to see if I swiped every person even the very below average looking females would I get matches.. even then a match is 1 in 1000 maybe... and I'm not being weird tryna say I'm an 8 or a 9 but I definitely am not an unattractive dude and I'm in shape and train sports regularly and still even the seriously unattractive women will not match.. to add to that I dont drink alcohol at all maybe 1 time a year so I don't be in the club or pubs much so the two the combined experience with tinder plus not going out much to clubs or pubs has just resulted in absolutely no success in the last 5 years with women.. westernized culture has just made it near impossible if you're not in the top 5 percent of men. Anyway thanks all for your input I've thought about posting this thread for a while and I'm glad I did all advise is appreciated