Thread: Recommend any Eastern European girls in Dublin?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Thanks for the advice lads,have narrowed it down to Naomi,Aliona,Rebeka or Nikki!

Talk about tough choices,might just have to pick names out of a hat cos they all look amazing!

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by starviewadam View Post
    Thanks for the advice lads,have narrowed it down to Naomi,Aliona,Rebeka or Nikki!

Talk about tough choices,might just have to pick names out of a hat cos they all look amazing!
    hiya mate, i would recomend naomi to you, as forrest says, she ticks all the boxes!
    but if your going today to see her, im sorry but she goes home today, for a week, think she is back next monday!

but who ever you see, enjoy urself, oh and jasmin is a little cracker aswell, cant go wrong even though she is not eastern european!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by starviewadam View Post

Well I saw both Naomi and Nikky last week and I can heartily recommend either or indeed if you have the funds both of them.
    The Truth is out there.