Thread: Very Annoyed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default I have to agree

Fredie Mercury will be spinning in his grave.
    I think the British public keep voting for them because they love laughing at the Irish.
    Those two are a joke. I had the misfortune of seeing them a couple of weeks ago singing a Britney Spears song and their performance was a disgrace. I was amazed when I discovered that they hadn't been voted off.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Fredie Mercury will be spinning in his grave.
    I think the British public keep voting for them because they love laughing at the Irish.
    Those two are a joke. I had the misfortune of seeing them a couple of weeks ago singing a Britney Spears song and their performance was a disgrace. I was amazed when I discovered that they hadn't been voted off.
    my prob with these shows is this.If they want to be singers fine but go away and get someone to write a song or write their own.

Mercury in my view,is the best all round singer known.He could sing anything from classical to pop to rock.Its a disgrace when two like these can jump out and sing his stuff like they could do a good job of it.

Incidently i saw a bit of Americas got Talent last night and there was a country western singer on it and jesus he was good.Really good.

Westside.