Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Irish Casey review 7 Jan ‘23

Why would I care about your barge pole Barney?

I post here rarely because of the type of website it is. It can't be too unusual for people not wanting to contribute to a forum that consists solely of people who pay, and get paid, for sex. I have zero issue with either, but I'd dread the thought of someone finding out. And yes, I do lurk mostly without commenting, I'd imagine at least 50-80% of people that visit these forums are lurkers - for the exact same reason as mine. Of course that's just opinion..

As for the insinuation/comment about multiple profiles - find any previous poster with any links to mine and I'll donate the price of my next visit (€150) to a charity of their choice. Likewise for any moderators, I fully consent to any cross-checking my IP address with that of any other post/review. According to this website, reviews can't be left if you're hiding your location anyway (i.e. using Tor, etc), and the IP addresses of reviews are checked to ensure that matching IP addresses having matching profiles.

As for my previous point regarding ladiesman217, stating at the start of the thread that people can't get offended, only for him to get offended later on. Made even more pathetic by the fact that he can't distinguish between an insult and being offended. But sure don't bother replying to any of that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Shill View Post

I post here rarely because of the type of website it is. It can't be too unusual for people not wanting to contribute to a forum that consists solely of people who pay, and get paid, for sex. I have zero issue with either, but I'd dread the thought of someone finding out. And yes, I do lurk mostly without commenting, I'd imagine at least 50-80% of people that visit these forums are lurkers - for the exact same reason as mine. Of course that's just opinion..

As for the insinuation/comment about multiple profiles - find any previous poster with any links to mine and I'll donate the price of my next visit (€150) to a charity of their choice. Likewise for any moderators, I fully consent to any cross-checking my IP address with that of any other post/review. According to this website, reviews can't be left if you're hiding your location anyway (i.e. using Tor, etc), and the IP addresses of reviews are checked to ensure that matching IP addresses having matching profiles.

As for my previous point regarding ladiesman217, stating at the start of the thread that people can't get offended, only for him to get offended later on. Made even more pathetic by the fact that he can't distinguish between an insult and being offended. But sure don't bother replying to any of that.
    Lurkers won't be accepted or respected. If ye want to lurk then lurk, but don't suddenly throw your opinion out on the forum suddenly. Basically fuck off.

Haha I'm okay Rockerman, I'll post here if I want, and there is there is nothing you can do about it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shill For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (14-01-23), Rockerman (14-01-23)

Reviews

Haha I'm okay Rockerman, I'll post here if I want, and there is there is nothing you can do about it.
    I'll have you banned lad. I'm in with the mods ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (14-01-23)

I wouldn't be surprised you big old curtain-twitcher you.

Reviews

I wouldn't be surprised you big old curtain-twitcher you.
    Lol. Difference is I'm here...you the lurker so who is the real curtain twitcher lad?

I use the site for years, but I never look at the forum my man!

Anyway I'm fucking with ya. Maybe you'll post more !

Reviews

Maybe you are telling the truth, I don't know and I really don't care.

Many many times in the past a profile that has been created several years ago begins to post out of the blue.

9/10 they are a troll. And they always plead their innocence.

But as I said maybe you are genuine.

And maybe you're not.

I'll lose no sleep either way.
    Are we there yet ?

Ah now... I have what seems like the neighbourhood watch committee attacking me here, everyone jumping on the poor visitor straight away for having the audacity to attack a resident!!
    I probably will go back to lurking tbh but this has been fun though... And my life has gotten more boring now I'm in my 30's...

You're certainly giving it a lot of thought for someone who allegedly doesn't care..! But maybe I'll convince you in time..

Actually, as a P.S., I'm absolutely not trolling here. My initial post may have been targeted at a poster, but it was targeted at his post (my fav Boards rule - attack the post, not the poster). And it was one of those comments that just make your eyes roll right the fuckin way up. Especially when he showed his hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Shill; 14-01-23 at 18:14.

Reviews

Please highlight said post where I was "offended", and furthermore what shows my hypocrisy? Actually I think that's my second time asking you as much.... Cos, I don't think I've ever been offended in my life. Insulted? Sure, many times. Offended? Ehh, can't even think what would offend me to be honest. Except for Barney when he wears that ungodly brown vest of his.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 14-01-23 at 20:32. Reason: I cannot type anymore ffs.....
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast