Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nites in,

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default Nites in,

    Listen people my finaces are in dire straits at the min,so going out at the weekends is out for a while,hate to disapoint you but that cud mean if im alone i cud even post here at weeknds which i never really do.
    AnyWAY need recommendations,
    must see films no crap,
    good websites
    wank material
    ps3 games,will invest in a few for the winter.
    Im goin into hibernation
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Listen people my finaces are in dire straits at the min,so going out at the weekends is out for a while,hate to disapoint you but that cud mean if im alone i cud even post here at weeknds which i never really do.
    AnyWAY need recommendations,
    must see films no crap,
    good websites
    wank material
    ps3 games,will invest in a few for the winter.
    Im goin into hibernation

    Your posts are always entertaining, so some weekend musings from WD40 could give the place a lift.
    Tube 8 and Youporn have some good stuff on occasion.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    thanks forest
    jezz i was hoping for a better response than that,stayin in at the weekends and saving isnt a strong point for me.that mite get me thru this weekend neway
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    thanks forest
    jezz i was hoping for a better response than that,stayin in at the weekends and saving isnt a strong point for me.that mite get me thru this weekend neway
    ok this is good.

    PS3 games : the new call of duty game will be out soon, that promises to be awesome

    movies : see my post in the foreign language movie thread, most of my recommendations are in there.

    sites : XXX-Devils Adult Forum <----- get posting on this forum (50 posts will allow you to access the passwords section, I think I have 51 posts to my name lol)

    if you can't cook (don't know if you can), give it a go. I love cooking and can easily spend a saturday night with a nice steak and a good bottle of wine fucking around at home.

    hope this helps


    also, I look forward to your weekend posts mate

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    ok this is good.

    Ps3 games : The new call of duty game will be out soon, that promises to be awesome

    movies : See my post in the foreign language movie thread, most of my recommendations are in there.

    Sites : xxx-devils adult forum <----- get posting on this forum (50 posts will allow you to access the passwords section, i think i have 51 posts to my name lol)

    if you can't cook (don't know if you can), give it a go. I love cooking and can easily spend a saturday night with a nice steak and a good bottle of wine fucking around at home.

    Hope this helps


    also, i look forward to your weekend posts mate
    cheers blankmann,some good weekends in there.cooking,hmmm thats an interesting one,dont really kno if im good at that.must find me a guinee pig.how do you spell guinea pig
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    cheers blankmann,some good weekends in there.cooking,hmmm thats an interesting one,dont really kno if im good at that.must find me a guinee pig.how do you spell guinea pig
    guinea pig



    listen, if you're gonna start cooking, get loads of wine in, make a night out of it... get wankered, it's great and you'll feel like a celebrity chef by the end....

    fucking ace

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    guinea pig



    listen, if you're gonna start cooking, get loads of wine in, make a night out of it... get wankered, it's great and you'll feel like a celebrity chef by the end....

    fucking ace
    8 Ace even !!!!!!!!!!! here is 1.49 for 8 Ace, now please go and get up to some god awful cartoon capers which result in you sleeping in your own urine in the shed outside your impoverished home..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Listen people my finaces are in dire straits at the min,so going out at the weekends is out for a while,hate to disapoint you but that cud mean if im alone i cud even post here at weeknds which i never really do.
    AnyWAY need recommendations,
    must see films no crap,
    good websites
    wank material
    ps3 games,will invest in a few for the winter.
    Im goin into hibernation
    Escort Ireland - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    that links broken,awell il never know
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •