Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check-up

Default Check-up

Curious as to how often do regular punters get the little lad checked out? Especially if like me you can't afford to bring something home with you. Im not a weekly punter but maybe 10 times a year ( give or take). Personally I'd usually get checked if I've met a girl for the first time. If it's more of a regular I'd be a bit more relaxed. I've never had an issue now either way but interested to see what other guys do.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim50 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (04-01-23), IDF2 (04-01-23), robbie9 (04-01-23), Stephanie (04-01-23)

Reviews

Presume the lack of answers in here are because this always ends up in a row and locked/deleted lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    Presume the lack of answers in here are because this always ends up in a row and locked/deleted lol
    I get checked out 2/3 times a year.

I only got checked out once last year as I have slowed down.

https://www.better2know.ie/clinics/c...ent=STI%20Test

I suspect most punters don't bother.
    Last edited by IDF2; 04-01-23 at 13:24. Reason: I don't believe E-I has ever dissuaded anybody from sexual health.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (07-01-23), anon361 (05-01-23), FullIrish (05-01-23)

I get checked once a year or if I feel I need to, a couple of times I've had UTIs or that and got checked. I have never had abnormal results. One time the nurse got really inquisitive and that put me off for a while, she got a bit too personal.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jim50 View Post
    Curious as to how often do regular punters get the little lad checked out? Especially if like me you can't afford to bring something home with you. Im not a weekly punter but maybe 10 times a year ( give or take). Personally I'd usually get checked if I've met a girl for the first time. If it's more of a regular I'd be a bit more relaxed. I've never had an issue now either way but interested to see what other guys do.

Good thread, don't see why it should or would be taken down, this is something I've been considering myself,I'm pretty new to this and being in a long term relationship prior it's not something I've ever done, but I think we owe it to all involved to look after our health, I'm not sure where your from but you can order a free NHS health kit every 12 weeks by following the link below, I wouldn't think it would be any more intrusive than having a swab stuck up your nose and down your throat to test for Covid, I haven't ordered one yet but I will be
    I think cutting out the middle man (the clinic)
    might be the way to go, arriving in the post then posted back, sounds good to me.

https://www.nhs.uk/services/service-...side/N10509282
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 04-01-23 at 14:05.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Cjay123 (04-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Good thread, don't see why it should or would be taken down, this is something I've been considering myself,I'm pretty new to this and being in a long term relationship prior it's not something I've ever done, but I think we owe it to all involved to look after our health, I'm not sure where your from but you can order a free NHS health kit every 12 weeks by following the link below, I wouldn't think it would be any more intrusive than having a swab stuck up your nose and down your throat to test for Covid, I haven't ordered one yet but I will be
    I think cutting out the middle man (the clinic)
    might be the way to go, arriving in the post then posted back, sounds good to me.

https://www.nhs.uk/services/service-...side/N10509282
    Similar down south. Limited number of kits free each day

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (04-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    I get checked out 2/3 times a year.

I only got checked out once last year as I have slowed down.

https://www.better2know.ie/clinics/c...ent=STI%20Test

I suspect most punters don't bother.
    No they wouldnt dissuade. I was more alluding to the threads on the subject usually going sour. Lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (04-01-23)

Reviews

Kits?

Do tell more.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    Kits?

Do tell more.
    Maybe i should have said test lol

https://sh24.ie/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (05-01-23)

Curious if you send off test and have an STD do they send you out a prescription

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast