Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Not to put anyone in an awkward position!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Waldav1 View Post
    Hard to beat the prone bone!
    If you get it right
    Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 04-01-23 at 00:19. Reason: Get

Get a cushion under her for the perfect angle...max penetration!

Reviews

I love a good 69 to get started. I also like a bit of reverse cowgirl followed by cowgirl. There is nothing as hot as a lady in the cowgirl position snogging the face off you while engaged in the saddle. I also love the legs up ministry and splitter. There is nothing like holding onto a good pair of thighs to turn me on. Me I love a good cuddle. I am not into doggy, it's too impersonal for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

Silvergrey25 (04-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    I love a good 69 to get started. I also like a bit of reverse cowgirl followed by cowgirl. There is nothing as hot as a lady in the cowgirl position snogging the face off you while engaged in the saddle. I also love the legs up ministry and splitter. There is nothing like holding onto a good pair of thighs to turn me on. Me I love a good cuddle. I am not into doggy, it's too impersonal for me.

Yea, both in my top 5 as starters, I just have to have 69

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    What is your favorite sexual position?

I like a little variety but one of my favorites is the spoons position.
    I find it very intimate and allows me to kiss a girl's shoulders,neck and back. It also gives a full body touch, for me it has to be one of the most intamate positions and leaves free hands to find other things to do with them.

https://sexinfo101.com/positions/spoons/spoon

Click the below link if you would like to share your favorite, or may even find some you haven't yet but would like to try ��

https://sexinfo101.com/positions
    Doggy, go hard, go deep.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Don't know the name of the position but the lady lies on her side, the bottom leg straight, the other bent up, me straddling her leg, good position to control the depth of penetration and complete acces to all the fun bits on both sides, easy to kiss her neck, lips, breast etc, hopefully you get the picture
    Fucking hell dude!

Could not believe my eyes.

OG in da house.
    Last edited by IDF2; 04-01-23 at 06:40. Reason: I sound like Robbie the muppet. Sorry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (07-01-23)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    What is your favorite sexual position?

I like a little variety but one of my favorites is the spoons position.
    I find it very intimate and allows me to kiss a girl's shoulders,neck and back. It also gives a full body touch, for me it has to be one of the most intamate positions and leaves free hands to find other things to do with them.

https://sexinfo101.com/positions/spoons/spoon

Click the below link if you would like to share your favorite, or may even find some you haven't yet but would like to try 😜

https://sexinfo101.com/positions
    A man after my own heart… this is my favourite I especially like waking up from what I thought was just a wet dream to find my partner pressed against me rock hard then realising it’s his wandering hands that had made me wet then……. Well I’m sure you can guess what comes next……

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheKinkyMasseuse View Post
    A man after my own heart… this is my favourite I especially like waking up from what I thought was just a wet dream to find my partner pressed against me rock hard then realising it’s his wandering hands that had made me wet then……. Well I’m sure you can guess what comes next……

Yea, this went on between my Ex and myself for years were I would wake up and she was giving me Oral because she got horny in her sleep or we were spooning and started to get horny half awake half asleep at first but then we would be at it for hours, I don't know how I got up for work the next morning half the time!
    Your turning me on putting the memories back in my head Lol
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 07-01-23 at 01:19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

TheKinkyMasseuse (08-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    If you get it right

https://www.schoolofsquirt.com/prone-bone/

Yea one of my favorites as a starter

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Waldav1 View Post
    Get a cushion under her for the perfect angle...max penetration!
    I always do, but mustn't be that common for guy's to do as I've been asked in the past by girls why I'm using a pillow, I personally think it's gives both a better angle to work with

Reviews

Looking at some the craic on here makes me think I’m even more vanilla than I thought, the most adventurous I’ve been is doing the deed on a desk, it’s was great fun but I’m no longer welcome at the library

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (07-01-23), ga1 (07-01-23), Silvergrey25 (07-01-23), Stephanie (07-01-23)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast