Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: wanted:lady for regular quick car suck in blanch.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    just shit you gotta deal with, unfortunately you gotta get a license to buy a dog in this country but not to have children or own a computer, that's where morons like stewie come from

ahh well
    yeah, him and that wanker whose name i just cant remember...................................... lol..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    yeah, him and that wanker whose name i just cant remember...................................... lol..
    Alot of stuff you can't remember

Like basic anatomy

Vagina = Female

Penis = Male

Ringing any bells here for you
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default Can't remember......

Or haven't the balls to say it???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default And yet again.............

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Or haven't the balls to say it???
    Have the balls to call someone here a wanker, but not the balls to name them...........
    L

Why dont you just come out with it

Go ask a ts for HIS balls if you cant use your own

Reviews

Have the balls to call someone here a wanker, but not the balls to name them...........
    Its no surprise he hadn't got the balls to come out straight and say it was black people he was refering to instead he tries hiding it. And he doesn't have the balls to say that he is gay or bisexual.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default No great surprise at all Stewie.......

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Its no surprise he hadn't got the balls to come out straight and say it was black people he was refering to instead he tries hiding it. And he doesn't have the balls to say that he is gay or bisexual.
    Just the balls to pop in and call people names, a little underlying racisim and insults........
    L

Reviews

With regards to always treating other with respact and not provoking others..........

Abide by them..............Thanks.........
    thanks for your constructive criticism, i most certainly do take on board what you have said, and feel suitably chastised.. i look forward to you "moderating" other members of this wonderful forum, who also offer provoking remarks and may speak disrespectfully of others.. i will keep my eyes peeled for your doing this, as obviously just picking myself and one other member of the forum would be akin to you having some form of vendetta.. and with a person who holds such a lofty position as your goodself, i feel that certainly if you didnt take everyone who "stepped over the invisible line" to task, that you are indeed bringing the high office you hold into disrepute, and ..... to coin a phrase, you should fall on your sword..

again, thanks for being such a brilliant moderator, im lucky to have you watching over my every move.

cheers again.

all the best,

your newest and bestest friend EVER,

P........................

Blog Entries

Default And thank you for your civil and understanding reply.......

thanks for your constructive criticism, i most certainly do take on board what you have said, and feel suitably chastised.. i look forward to you "moderating" other members of this wonderful forum, who also offer provoking remarks and may speak disrespectfully of others.. i will keep my eyes peeled for your doing this, as obviously just picking myself and one other member of the forum would be akin to you having some form of vendetta.. and with a person who holds such a lofty position as your goodself, i feel that certainly if you didnt take everyone who "stepped over the invisible line" to task, that you are indeed bringing the high office you hold into disrepute, and ..... to coin a phrase, you should fall on your sword..

again, thanks for being such a brilliant moderator, im lucky to have you watching over my every move.

cheers again.

all the best,

your newest and bestest friend EVER,

P........................
    However, there is no vandetta against anyone here, and if is up to myself to decide who I think "steps over the invisable line" and should be brought to task......

But thanks again for your guidance..........
    L

Reviews

Default For those here who dont read too good......

take your time and study the rules below carefully:

Always Treat Others With Respect
    Please treat others with respect at all times here. You are welcome to disagree with people, debate issues, voice opinions etc, but you must do it with respect. It is not ok to launch verbal attacks, call people names or otherwise be aggressive or rude or hurtful or offensive. If you are, you will be warned or banned, possibly permanently, depending on the severity of the offence.

Discrimination
    We will not tolerate discrimination based on gender, race, nationality or sexuality here. Any posts of a discriminatory nature will be deleted or edited and the offending poster given a warning or banned, depending on the gravity of the situation.

Provoking Others
    Do not attempt to provoke others into bad behaviour. If you do this, you will be banned.

Foul Language
    We are an adult only community and we will tolerate a bit of swearing, but please don’t go overboard. Also please note swearing at another person is not acceptable. E.g. It is ok to say “I got shit-face drunk last night” but don’t say to another user “You are a cunt”. If you language becomes unacceptably foul or you direct foul language at another user, you may be banned.

We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any message, thread or review for any reason or revoke any user privileges for any reason.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910