Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Childhood Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    from what???
    himself.................................

Reviews

For me it was these two.

The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Kev and Ray look like they've been on the wrong end of a fucking bukkake party

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Kev and Ray look like they've been on the wrong end of a fucking bukkake party
    from what I've heard about Keegan he's been in that situation before

Reviews

from what I've heard about Keegan he's been in that situation before
    indeed, he do liking the "champagne" sprayed adin inside in his own face and the like.. much as F1 supremo king and "new kid on the block" Jenson Button does too.. though i think the champagne he likes sprayed in his face is the yellow variety, from his underwear model girlfriends va-jay-jay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    indeed, he do liking the "champagne" sprayed adin inside in his own face and the like.. much as F1 supremo king and "new kid on the block" Jenson Button does too.. though i think the champagne he likes sprayed in his face is the yellow variety, from his underwear model girlfriends va-jay-jay
    I don't rate Button, never have, never will, all of my clothes are fastened with pins and zips

Reviews

I don't rate Button, never have, never will, all of my clothes are fastened with pins and zips
    he has let himself down in the last part of the year, i will admit that.. but, he drove like a champion in the last race, so deserves his golden champagne facial

Blog Entries

he has let himself down in the last part of the year, i will admit that.. but, he drove like a champion in the last race, so deserves his golden champagne facial
    I was listening to a pub quiz on the radio the other day, and one of the questions was

"who is the current F1 champion?"

and the stupid bitch answered

"Damon Hill"

Reviews

I was listening to a pub quiz on the radio the other day, and one of the questions was

"who is the current F1 champion?"

and the stupid bitch answered

"Damon Hill"
    typical woman.., obviously she keeps up to date with the world of sport.. of course anyone whose anyone knows Damon Hill is actually the President of the BRDC... women like her make me want to get a large french stick type loaf, and try and choke myself with it.. but as i dont actually eat bread (terrible for ones diet) i doubt i will ever end it like that.. still.. women eh ? ha

Blog Entries

typical woman.., obviously she keeps up to date with the world of sport.. of course anyone whose anyone knows Damon Hill is actually the President of the BRDC... women like her make me want to get a large french stick type loaf, and try and choke myself with it.. but as i dont actually eat bread (terrible for ones diet) i doubt i will ever end it like that.. still.. women eh ? ha
    women! know your limits!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast