Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the weirdest wet dream you've ever had ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    “ It reached the point where I could feel myself on the very edge.
    So I spat just as I ……….and came, “

Oh … my imagination trying to decipher .. to Guess , .. but can’t lol !

Shall remain a mystery so : What
    It wasn't a hot dream.
    Okay, it was a hot dream, but then it got abruptly interrupted at the most crucial moment.

Only posted because it was a fit with the Op's 'weird' stipulation.
    Now with the edit it just sounds like I'm boasting about spitting and roping or something.

Really wish the mods had deleted when I asked.

Reviews

Don't know if this really applies
    It's kind of in reverse as the dream turned out to be reality.

Years ago I would stay over in my X's parents house and sleep on the living room floor, no way her parents were letting us sleep together under their roof.
    So I was having this dream God knows what about, but I do know I got very hot and out of breath and for a split second as I awoke I thought I was having a bloody heart attack.
    Only to find her in full swing shagging the life out of me, I'm talking full speed ahead, it was dark and she hadn't even noticed that I had woken up so I just lay there and said nothing until she had finished, at the end I said
    " You do know you woke me up LOL"
    We had a few drinks earlier so I honestly think she thought I was out for the count.
    One of the sexiest things I've ever experienced, being shagged stupid in your sleep, but it did scare the life out of me at first!!
    Over the years I returned the favour,
    Tickling her in her sleep until she started having a wet dream then shagging the life out of each other.
    Nothing like giving a girl an orgasm in her sleep.
    all consentual of course

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Don't know if this really applies
    It's kind of in reverse as the dream turned out to be reality.

Years ago I would stay over in my X's parents house and sleep on the living room floor, no way her parents were letting us sleep together under their roof.
    So I was having this dream God knows what about, but I do know I got very hot and out of breath and for a split second as I awoke I thought I was having a bloody heart attack.
    Only to find her in full swing shagging the life out of me, I'm talking full speed ahead, it was dark and she hadn't even noticed that I had woken up so I just lay there and said nothing until she had finished, at the end I said
    " You do know you woke me up LOL"
    We had a few drinks earlier so I honestly think she thought I was out for the count.
    One of the sexiest things I've ever experienced, being shagged stupid in your sleep, but it did scare the life out of me at first!!
    Over the years I returned the favour,
    Tickling her in her sleep until she started having a wet dream then shagging the life out of each other.
    Nothing like giving a girl an orgasm in her sleep.
    all consentual of course
    I've done a lot, but I never shagged a sleeping woman !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Yeah, in this new world I think that’s classed as sexual assault, thank god I’ll be dead soon, really struggling with this “woke” crap 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    I had a dream the other night that I was living back in my family home for some reason. There was a friend of mine who I had met through working in the hospital where I used to work staying with us.

One morning when we were getting ready to go to work she kept calling me while I was having a shower, as we were running late.

The more she called me the more turned on I became. I could even feel myself get hard through the dream and then I came.

The most fucked up dream I've ever had lol 😂
    The weirdest wet dream : having sex and feeling terrible attraction in a dream to a friend I never had any attraction in real and I always considered him ugly lol . Funny after that dream I start to see him with different eyes hahaha
    Always Smile

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (03-01-23), Mrbean76 (02-01-23), UnFulfilledScott (02-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post

Didn't shag her I tickled her while she was asleep
    Until she started to have a wet dream,
    She shagged me while I was asleep and trust me when I woke I wasn't complaining,
    I would like to think if I'd been shagging her she would have woken up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12