Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: sister in law sex

Just been thining, did anybody ever see that episode of American (brilliant) comedy show Friends, where Chandler and Ross were saying to each other that whenever a man tells a woman anything, but in this particular case it was about fantasties, and what fantasies the man wanted to act out with his girl in the bedroom, that they always go and tell everything to their other girl friends, and Ross says to Chandler "We should tell each other what our fantasies are, not have any secrets between us, we are mates." Chandler says "Ok, u go first".

Ross starts off (to cut to the chase), Ross told Chandler that he had a particular fantasy about Princess Lea (or something like that) from Star Wars that he wanted Rachel (his woman) to act out for him. Chandler told him that that sounded ok, and he proceeded to tell Ross about whenever he was in bed and when he was doing the job with a girl, his own mother popped into his head while he was 'on the job', and he said it was as if he was fucking his own mother, and thought it was disgusting. Ross told him that that WAS sick and disgusting, and told him to piss off and sit over the other side of the room ha ha.

Later Chandler's friend Joey says to Chandler, "By the way, i bumped into Ross today". Chandler froze as he knew that Ross told him, but Joey reasurred him "Hey don't worry, its ok. I do it all the time". Chandler says "U do? Really?" Joey says "Yeah sure! I ALWAYS think of YOUR MOTHER when i'm having sex!!!!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSTUD View Post
    Just been thining, did anybody ever see that episode of American (brilliant) comedy show Friends, where Chandler and Ross were saying to each other that whenever a man tells a woman anything, but in this particular case it was about fantasties, and what fantasies the man wanted to act out with his girl in the bedroom, that they always go and tell everything to their other girl friends, and Ross says to Chandler "We should tell each other what our fantasies are, not have any secrets between us, we are mates." Chandler says "Ok, u go first".

Ross starts off (to cut to the chase), Ross told Chandler that he had a particular fantasy about Princess Lea (or something like that) from Star Wars that he wanted Rachel (his woman) to act out for him. Chandler told him that that sounded ok, and he proceeded to tell Ross about whenever he was in bed and when he was doing the job with a girl, his own mother popped into his head while he was 'on the job', and he said it was as if he was fucking his own mother, and thought it was disgusting. Ross told him that that WAS sick and disgusting, and told him to piss off and sit over the other side of the room ha ha.

Later Chandler's friend Joey says to Chandler, "By the way, i bumped into Ross today". Chandler froze as he knew that Ross told him, but Joey reasurred him "Hey don't worry, its ok. I do it all the time". Chandler says "U do? Really?" Joey says "Yeah sure! I ALWAYS think of YOUR MOTHER when i'm having sex!!!!"

ahhh ok, you're a 12 year old girl....makes sense now

HEY!! EXCUSE ME!! HOW DARE YOU!!??!

I'm 13 actually actually LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSTUD View Post
    HEY!! EXCUSE ME!! HOW DARE YOU!!??!

I'm 13 actually actually LOL
    get back to me when you're 16

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by superstud View Post
    just been thining, did anybody ever see that episode of american (brilliant) comedy show friends, where chandler and ross were saying to each other that whenever a man tells a woman anything, but in this particular case it was about fantasties, and what fantasies the man wanted to act out with his girl in the bedroom, that they always go and tell everything to their other girl friends, and ross says to chandler "we should tell each other what our fantasies are, not have any secrets between us, we are mates." chandler says "ok, u go first".

Ross starts off (to cut to the chase), ross told chandler that he had a particular fantasy about princess lea (or something like that) from star wars that he wanted rachel (his woman) to act out for him. Chandler told him that that sounded ok, and he proceeded to tell ross about whenever he was in bed and when he was doing the job with a girl, his own mother popped into his head while he was 'on the job', and he said it was as if he was fucking his own mother, and thought it was disgusting. Ross told him that that was sick and disgusting, and told him to piss off and sit over the other side of the room ha ha.

Later chandler's friend joey says to chandler, "by the way, i bumped into ross today". Chandler froze as he knew that ross told him, but joey reasurred him "hey don't worry, its ok. I do it all the time". Chandler says "u do? Really?" joey says "yeah sure! I always think of your mother when i'm having sex!!!!":d
    i did see that one but

today i was havin a piss,around 4ish.i piss at time every day,anyway i noticed something different,my piss was so sparkily and clear.clearer than ever before.it actually reminded me of a bottle of river rock.beautiful
    anyway my point is(youll like this one blankmann) well i dont have one
    but,this has the same amount of relivance as your last post.

Im off anyway,its time for a sandwhich
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    lol, dude, he is delusional
    Don't have to believe it if u don't want.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    i did see that one but

today i was havin a piss,around 4ish.i piss at time every day,anyway i noticed something different,my piss was so sparkily and clear.clearer than ever before.it actually reminded me of a bottle of river rock.beautiful

well put, I like the way you wrote without paragraphs, captured the essence of his writing style

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    i did see that one but

ok WD ok, it sounds good in my head but i just have trouble putting it in writing sometimes.

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i banged the two sisters of an ex gf ......does this count

nbt
    Niner,i am impressed,i had a sister of an ex gf once,but two!,Take a bow son!

Reviews

Default Forgivin

Quote Originally Posted by superstud View Post
    ok wd ok, it sounds good in my head but i just have trouble putting it in writing sometimes.
    il accept that i have the same problem sometimes
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast