Ok let me explain LOL. About 8 or 10 months ago i got up at about 8.30am for work (which was at 10). Girlfriend had gone out for work before i got up. She told me the evening before that her mother was coming round that day (because we have a little dog who wasn't feeling very well and the mother was going to take him to the vet that day and look after him in the house for a few hours till one of us got home that evening). I ofcourse didn't know her mother had been in the house that early, so i woke up, put on the radio, had a hard-on and decided to wank it off before i went for a shower. Went into the toilet to get the water ready but took my lad in my hand and started going at it, as u do. Her mother came up to use the toilet, frightened the shit of me, there's me with my cock in my hand jacking off as hard as i could, nearing the cum shot, she opened the door and screamed ''Ooohh!! Oh My God!! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, oh God''. I said 'No no, i'm sorry.wait, i'll be out in a minute', Kept on pulling myself as i wasn't missing the moneyshot for anybody. She came back in and said 'well actually u'll need a place to empty that stuff won't u so ....here u go..' She opened her blouse by a few buttons and pushed her tits up a bit, cleavage, and there i was spunking away on her big 57 year old bouncy jugs. She got a few tissues and wiped it off with a smile on her face, but i had the bigger smile LOL. I didn't know what to say after that, she just said 'hope u enjoyed that.' 'Hope (the daughters name) doesn't catch u doing that cos some girls don't like their men wanking'. We had breakfast together in the kitchen, as if nothing had happened. Gave her a slap on the arse and grabbed a quick feel of her tits going out the door later but that was the height of it. Her husband is a bit of hardy fucker, well he seems that way, so needless to say nothing like that has ever happened between us since, but it still gives me great thoughts every time i'm jacking myself off. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it now. LOL.