Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Brazilian Escorts

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Brazilian Escorts

    Most Brazilian escorts advertise anal as part of there service with no extra charge,have any of you punters had any experience with a brizilian or any comment from escorts generally.i have been with a few escorts that had anal on there services but was always a bit cautious to suggest it dont know why,guess its not so plesent for anybody except of course the guy doing it.But i would love to try it with an escort if it was offered.RESPECT TO ALL ESCORTS. Dickey.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dickey View Post
    Most Brazilian escorts advertise anal as part of there service with no extra charge,have any of you punters had any experience with a brizilian or any comment from escorts generally.i have been with a few escorts that had anal on there services but was always a bit cautious to suggest it dont know why,guess its not so plesent for anybody except of course the guy doing it.But i would love to try it with an escort if it was offered.RESPECT TO ALL ESCORTS. Dickey.
    try patty baby its on her profile check out her reviews

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dickey View Post
    Most Brazilian escorts advertise anal as part of there service with no extra charge,have any of you punters had any experience with a brizilian or any comment from escorts generally.i have been with a few escorts that had anal on there services but was always a bit cautious to suggest it dont know why,guess its not so plesent for anybody except of course the guy doing it.But i would love to try it with an escort if it was offered.RESPECT TO ALL ESCORTS. Dickey.

    I wondered the same thing too; do escorts that advertise 'anal' do it with every client or do they have off days-like maybe they've had too many dicks up there for one day and decide to give it a rest. Imagine if an escort saw clients like this reviewer day n and day out
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/14562...aby/review.htm

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dickey View Post
    Most Brazilian escorts advertise anal as part of there service with no extra charge,have any of you punters had any experience with a brizilian or any comment from escorts generally.i have been with a few escorts that had anal on there services but was always a bit cautious to suggest it dont know why,guess its not so plesent for anybody except of course the guy doing it.But i would love to try it with an escort if it was offered.RESPECT TO ALL ESCORTS. Dickey.
    I have been offered anal by a couple of escorts.........maybe when they saw my wiener they thought it would be ok

    There was also one lady who announced at the start of the appointment that, unfortunately, she could not provide anal as she was a bit tender from too many rear entries. It didn't bother me as anal is not something I would specifically look for.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    27, Ashurst, Mount Merrion Avenue. Blackrock
    Posts
    2

    Default New in South Co. Dublin

    I've a lovely bedroom with a huge bed waiting for you. I can call over to your place as well.

    Im into everything including DP. What are u waiting for? Looking forward to receive your call...

    kisses

    mary
    Last edited by Sarah; 22-02-10 at 14:13. Reason: Non advertiser no numbers allowed

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I have been offered anal by a couple of escorts.........maybe when they saw my wiener they thought it would be ok

    There was also one lady who announced at the start of the appointment that, unfortunately, she could not provide anal as she was a bit tender from too many rear entries. It didn't bother me as anal is not something I would specifically look for.
    never thought to do it... personal dont like it.................

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmary View Post
    I've a lovely bedroom with a huge bed waiting for you. I can call over to your place as well.

    Im into everything including DP. What are u waiting for? Looking forward to receive your call...

    kisses

    mary
    Aren't/ Weren't u a man?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    27, Ashurst, Mount Merrion Avenue. Blackrock
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Aren't/ Weren't u a man?
    Do I look like a man?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •