Thread: Recommendation in Barcelona?

Default Recommendation in Barcelona?

Hey all hope you had a nice Christmas. Wondering if anyone here can recommend any Ts in Barcelona? I’m going there for a few days for work in a couple of weeks. I’ve been searching around and found a few that have caught my eye, Some I can find reviews about some I can’t. Has anyone been to Barcelona recently enough and had any punts ? I know Oxana who regularly visits dublin lives there and I’ve seen her a few times here, Anyone else ? That any of you know or have visited. TIA

Reviews

I don't know if she's currently advertising, but I believe Bianka Nascimento is now based in Barcelona. If she is, then I highly recommend her.

Thanks for that I haven’t seen Bianca advertising anywhere but I’ll have a look. Never got to see her while she was here

Quote Originally Posted by Cockring View Post
    Yes, I’ve been through that site and found a few to put on the wish list thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay2018 View Post
    Hey all hope you had a nice Christmas. Wondering if anyone here can recommend any Ts in Barcelona? I’m going there for a few days for work in a couple of weeks. I’ve been searching around and found a few that have caught my eye, Some I can find reviews about some I can’t. Has anyone been to Barcelona recently enough and had any punts ? I know Oxana who regularly visits dublin lives there and I’ve seen her a few times here, Anyone else ? That any of you know or have visited. TIA
    Not exactly what you’re talking about but a few years back I was at a strip club in Barcelona he name was something like Baghdad. There was a sex show with 2 stunning TS ladies at the time it was about €100 in and drinks were about 15 so expensive