Thread: What do you hate about yourself?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ha Ha, I think there has been a typo, it has me being the original poster LOL
    That's a mistake from the message board system.

I can wank 3-4 times in the day if I want, maybe even more, no problems there. It's just I have a lack of testosterone I'm hoping to make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I can't really grow hair at the side of my face. It's all down the center, although very recently I've seen little bits of hair at the sides of my face. Maybe the supplements are working.

A myth.I know guys that grow hair way faster than me and i reckon my test levels would be way higher than theirs.
    Really? I never knew that. I have my suspicions...

My voice isn't deep at all, I think this might be getting better as well.

Again this mighnt mean anything either.
    Okay, name a guy with a very deep voice and yet little facial hair or with loads of hair everywhere and a very non-deep voice.

There are plenty of guys around with arms like twigs yet have high test levels.If you want to build your arms up a bit do push ups and chin ups at home.Do three sets each of as many as you can do.(get a doorway chin up bar).The weight going to your lower legs is bullshit.Your thighs will gain fat before your lower legs.If not i would sign up for an experiment of some sort and make a fortune.
    WRONG. My thighs have very little fat on them, but my lower legs have a fair bit. It's a known problem with some people. Even my ankles are fairly skinny, but it goes around my calves.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 25-10-09 at 20:40.