Seriously someone leaves, stops posting its really really that sad ?? They are just posts written on a sleazy website full of horny men and easy cheap girls obviously its a recession so maybe expensive girls on offence but you know what. I mean ffs people if your really touched by some guys posts on here you really are a sad no lifer you need to get a hold of yourself. I laughed soo much reading about rover which is why im writing this post, people you need to get a life unless of course orny men do touch your heart in whatever crap they say thats your choice. Personally I could think of far more greater people who touched my heart and who ill always remember.. than some fuckin eejit posting on here seriously youll forever remember rover really ????? hell live on in your heart seriously???? and what i found the funniest.... his posts are his legacy wow what a nice thing to say, rover has fuck all going on in his life and so when he crocks it and is dead and buried people will say ahhh sure he had some amazing posts.

People you are just too funny

The ladoooo promoting community spirit