Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: hoax hoax hoax escort

  1. #1

    Default hoax hoax hoax escort

    escort sahara is not indian

    she is hoax

    i dont know how the moderator of escort ireland can simply put something without identifying it

    especially in todays world

    truely hoax

    dubs

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under a palm tree
    Posts
    533
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Not sure about this Claim.

    I was with Sahara a few weeks ago she was offering a BJ only in indublin.com at the time.

    She gave great head and allowed CIM.

    She looks Indian to me

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    potato / potata, much of a muchness, 6 of 1, etc etc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    escort sahara is not indian

    she is hoax

    i dont know how the moderator of escort ireland can simply put something without identifying it

    especially in todays world

    truely hoax

    dubs
    What exactly is the hoax??

    She is not an escort

    She is not a woman

    or she is not Indian ??
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    What exactly is the hoax??

    She is not an escort

    She is not a woman

    or she is not Indian ??
    she is a figment of the imagination, when you turn up it's just a room full of the people you know standing there saying "I fucking knew you were punting"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    she is a figment of the imagination, when you turn up it's just a room full of the people you know standing there saying "I fucking knew you were punting"
    Ah nasty hoax

    I thought his complaint might have been she wasn't living in a tipee and she didn't greet him with the normal indian greeting " How pale face"
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Ah nasty hoax

    I thought his complaint might have been she wasn't living in a tipee and she didn't greet him with the normal indian greeting " How pale face"
    given that the american indians sold New York for $13 then I'd imagine she'd be giving blowjobs for 0.55

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    given that the american indians sold New York for $13 then I'd imagine she'd be giving blowjobs for 0.55


    So you think thats the hoax this girl is trying to sell new york but she doesn't own it as her forefathers already sold it.
    Interesting hoax just as well I have been warned feel like a real fool if I turned up in New York with fake deeds.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    It's going over the top saying this is hoax. It's your opinion she's not an Indian. Another member said she was. What does it matter what nationality or ethnicity she is. It would be different if she looked nothing like her photos and didn't give a good service.

  10. Default

    Called into Sahara and she is obviously Indian or from that region. Each to their own but I wasn't convinced this person was born with XX chromosomes, if you know what I mean...so I made my excuses and left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •