Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Epsilon Sassy Boy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Talking Epsilon Sassy Boy

    How come You are so busy, You dont have time to play with Ad Staff Ladies???

    We miss U

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Yeah Eps, you forgotten how to use T'internet or something?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    of course i havnt forgot how to use the tinternet....i have just been taking a break..
    my cutie Nicole... I will always make time for you sexy ladies

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Its good to see You around Epsi, its boring without You...
    mwah
    Nicole

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Its good to see You around Epsi, its boring without You...
    mwah
    Nicole

    Thanks cutie pie... so whats new around here?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Nothing new Babe.....fake photos and million trolls.
    Nobody send Me juicy photos and nobody offers to shave My puss.
    Nic

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Nothing new Babe.....fake photos and million trolls.
    Nobody send Me juicy photos and nobody offers to shave My puss.
    Nic
    Thats just not good enough...
    you know i will come over and shave your pussy anytime you want and as for juicy photos... just tell me what you want and i will send them to you.......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Thats just not good enough...
    you know i will come over and shave your pussy anytime you want and as for juicy photos... just tell me what you want and i will send them to you.......


    Sounds perfect, I will go bold this month or else You have any other ideas?? I know You may have a good one. You can send Me anything You want Epsi
    mwah all over
    Nicole...your personal assistant

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Get a fuckin room ffs
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Get a fuckin room ffs

    Go and get sandwich WD

    Nicole

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •