Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: why do women settle for bastards

Reviews

'the first duty of love is to listen' -ep

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    'the first duty of love is to listen' -ep
    Did you not tell her it's rude to talk with her mouth full?

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Default never know

dont know either as some girls i know just keep going back for more and being treated like morons nice guys finish last is all that comes to mind

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brocie View Post
    dont know either as some girls i know just keep going back for more and being treated like morons nice guys finish last is all that comes to mind
    Irish woman are big into taking a bad boy and changing him or rich guys or both in a dream world. If you want an irish woman, get rich and you can have your pick.

Blog Entries

Default Nice guys dont finish last as such

Quote Originally Posted by Brocie View Post
    The reason alot of nice guys finish last is because the girls end up having no respect for them.They become human doormats.

Here is the typical sceanario.A nice guy (assuming he is in fact as nice guy and lets face it,we all consider ourselves nice guys) meets a woman.He gets a date or whatever .So far so good but here is where the trouble starts.He feels he has to be perfect otherwise he will loose her love (assuming he had it so soon which is very unlikely).So in his quest for perfection he showers her with gifts,texts,flowers, literally smothers her.All in the bid to be different from other guys and to show his "niceness".The trouble with this is that for starters he becomes a nuisance,second it shows a lack of confidence on his part to be himself and thirdly its false because nobody ,absolutely nobody can be perfect as far as niceness goes all of the time.It becomes a chore for the woman and she feels smothered and then low and behold the guy enventually panacks because she isnt responding to his "niceness" and then any chance of a relationship is fucked forever.All she will remember the guy by is a pressure,a hassle and a nuisance.Oh and a few clever women will use him stupid until he one day he finds out she asked him to do her a favour while she meets another guy.

Heres the deal,when a woman decides to meet a guy there is something about him that catches her attention in a good way so why in gods name fuck that up by changing?If a guy has say good manners and a woman likes that about him great but dont take it and run with it.Dont be saying thank you every second.There is aline with being nice and being a pain in the arse with the niceness.

A guy who overdoes his "niceness" usually looses out because he comes accross as having no self respect or at least very little and as i said before he is all pressure.

Im not saying treat a woman cold or nasty.I am saying be yourself and being yourself means just that,you with your good and bad.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    Irish woman are big into taking a bad boy and changing him or rich guys or both in a dream world. If you want an irish woman, get rich and you can have your pick.
    funny thing youd be surprised how many rich guys wives cheat behind their backs.Riches dont buy love.Some rich guys would be in for a surprise if they knew what their wives really like about them ie their money and that alone.

His is providing the finance while some other guy is providing the lust.

Fuckin sad way to be anyway,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    funny thing youd be surprised how many rich guys wives cheat behind their backs.Riches dont buy love.Some rich guys would be in for a surprise if they knew what their wives really like about them ie their money and that alone.

His is providing the finance while some other guy is providing the lust.

Fuckin sad way to be anyway,
    Westside.
    people should remember that things just ain't the same for gangstas, times is changin, young niggas is aging, Becoming old gees in the game and changing, To make way for these new names and faces, but
    The strangest things can happen from rappin, when Niggas get wrapped up in image and acting, Niggas get capped up and wrapped in plastic, Zipped up in bags when it happens, that's it.

I don't know if that makes any sense but it's just how I feel about it

Reviews

Blankmannn, whyyy areee thereee threeeee ennsss innn yourrr nameee?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Blankmannn, whyyy areee thereee threeeee ennsss innn yourrr nameee?
    it's to give the impression as though it was said with emphasis, like:

nana nana nana nana, nana nana nana nana BLANKMANNN!!! BLANKMANNN!!!! BLANKMANNN!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    Because in real life bastards are the only men who approach me, never the men I am attracted to.
    whats real life???? we might be attracted at first sight if we no when we meet????? then agan i might in up a bastard in real life????
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast