Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortune Tellers etc

Reviews

Angry nonsense!

dont believe in any of that nonsense, fortune tellers, sikicks, people who talk to spirits or dead people, what aload of shit and con's these people are!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    dont believe in any of that nonsense, fortune tellers, sikicks, people who talk to spirits or dead people, what aload of shit and con's these people are!
    I have seen many spirits, I also have regular contact with one in particular, I don't benefit from it nor does it bother me that others that have not had the experience don't believe their existence, but it is not like the movies or stories portray altough my first encounter was when I was anout 8/9 and at that age I was frightened. Since then I have become accustomed and now enjoy the experience for the wonderous thing that it is!!

Reviews

Question

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I have seen many spirits, I also have regular contact with one in particular, I don't benefit from it nor does it bother me that others that have not had the experience don't believe their existence, but it is not like the movies or stories portray altough my first encounter was when I was anout 8/9 and at that age I was frightened. Since then I have become accustomed and now enjoy the experience for the wonderous thing that it is!!
    i respect people who believe in it, if it floats there boat then, let them off

but for me i dont believe in any of that stuff.

Reviews

Anon is the ghost whisperer

Tell them go in to the light

nbt

Blog Entries

Default I hear voices all the time, they said I was nuts, but now I know I'm just spiritual..

Thanks guys........

I've never tried this, or visited one. It's something I've always been interested in, but sceptical about.....

Perhaps nervous about what I might findout.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i respect people who believe in it, if it floats there boat then, let them off

but for me i dont believe in any of that stuff.
    I'm like most people, if I can't see it i don't believe it, like the Loch Ness monster, total rubbish but if I see him myself I would have to re-evaluate my beliefs, same goes for spirits, none of that in the shadows blurred picture crap, or drunken stupper and your mind playing tricks, when you actually come face to face with a spirit, you would change your perception!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Anon is the ghost whisperer

Tell them go in to the light

nbt
    LOL, wonder could I get some of the rights to the show

Blog Entries

Default Well

i saw quite a few spirits at my sisters wedding.JD,Bicardi ,vodkas.

i almost died,
    Westside.

Reviews

Thumbs down maybe

maybe im like luther, would like to try, but probably scared of what i might find out, so probably left alone, for me

my sister goes to a medium, and she contacts our mum who is dead, and she comes home crying her eyes out all the time, so for me, i dont want to know whats out there!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Theory

Well my theory on all this is that we have much more to fear from the living than the dead.
    Personally dont believe in this stuff, but i do think the mind is a strange and powerful thing
    and can be manipulated,subconciously so that we can see or believe anything we want

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast