Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 30 year old virgin

Reviews

We all know an old man who never got married and never been with a woman. Don't be that person. Go for it. Carpe Diem!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    there are other options, what about a Sugar Baby, they are happy if you just bring something along like a watch, mobile phone or tablet, some happy even with groceries or electric meter being paid
    YOU NEED TO GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE , Think of girls like your best friend and not like Miss World contestants ...just go for it, you only here once and time goes by quickly, how many men on zimmer frames are thinking now they should have taken the chance, alot , good luck
    Those sugar babe sites are mainly scams or fake profiles. Are there any genuine people on those sites?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Those sugar babe sites are mainly scams or fake profiles. Are there any genuine people on those sites?
    no, I thought that too HWM till few years back, PEOPLE give up too easily and if they are stung one they stop when they should carry on, I did the homework and weeded out the messers and scammers and can tell very quickly now who are the con artists and who are genuine and now having good success.
    If you think a girl is Genuine and she is she will have no problem going to WhatsApp to prove, scammers will shy away from this and give the usual excuses.
    Off course I had help and have friends doing the same and we are pooling our knowledge and finds and I have now loads of ladies on WhatsApp and know I probably never get to visit but will try.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (05-12-22)

I really think they are a blend of fake and barrier of language, also there is the element of the age and people wanting young girls.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456