Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    278
    Reviews
    15

    Default reviews

    lads what do you's think of the new review set up ive made 14 reviews but the new system says i have only made 10

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I think that there is now a limit

    Quote Originally Posted by ga1 View Post
    lads what do you's think of the new review set up ive made 14 reviews but the new system says i have only made 10
    to how many reviews you can give a particular escort.Maybe the four missing have being repeats of the same girl/girls?

    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Are they for 14 different escorts???

    Can I review the same escort more than once?
    The maximum number of reviews a client can make of the same escort is one. If you review an escort for a second time, your latest review will be published and the previous one will be removed. Provision will made for cases where a review changes from positive to negative or visa versa.

    FAQs & Rules about the Escort Ireland Irish Escort Reviews System
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Can I review the same escort more than once?
    The maximum number of reviews a client can make of the same escort is one. If you review an escort for a second time, your latest review will be published and the previous one will be removed. Provision will made for cases where a review changes from positive to negative or visa versa.

    FAQs & Rules about the Escort Ireland Irish Escort Reviews System
    When did this come into effect?? The last I remember there was a discussion to limit the amount of reviews to 3 maybe only 2, I know NBT favoured 1 review only, dissappointed about this, would have liked at least 2 especially if there as been a good amount of time between the first and second...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    When did this come into effect?? The last I remember there was a discussion to limit the amount of reviews to 3 maybe only 2, I know NBT favoured 1 review only, dissappointed about this, would have liked at least 2 especially if there as been a good amount of time between the first and second...
    You could always just use the copy & paste solution, copy your first review paste it into your second review and then add to it.

    Elle x

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    You could always just use the copy & paste solution, copy your first review paste it into your second review and then add to it.

    Elle x
    smart arse!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    smart arse!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imgp1751.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	14004

    It really is that simple !!!!

    Elle x

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking

    mmmmmmmmmm, nice arse, can i lick it, please!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default 6-10-09.......

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    When did this come into effect?? The last I remember there was a discussion to limit the amount of reviews to 3 maybe only 2, I know NBT favoured 1 review only, dissappointed about this, would have liked at least 2 especially if there as been a good amount of time between the first and second...
    It's been a sticky in general chat since...........

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ews-rules.html
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,707
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    This will be a good system when all the reviews will be updated
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •