Quote Originally Posted by dubdave View Post
well said Ber. you are right in that is was an attempt to hide overcharing of the girls . i know and have spoken to a number of ladies, some of who are personal friends that this charge only came up last week as they have been only charged $250 for a month for the last number of years. the ladies on this site need clients to stand up and get there voices heard as i know this new charge will mean that some ladies will struggle to pay it and even cause major hardship for them . i am speaking from a person who has a personal friend in the business and knew that this lady is struggle as it is to pay bills and that this new charge of $400 a month will proberly be the death of her. not all ladies are earning great money at this . so please support the ladies and demand that EI charge them $250 a month as they have been for the last number of years and not this new RIP of price. we have a say on this website as we are the ones who have made it number one on goggle by logging onto it. please show your support by post here to show that you disagree with EI imposing this new charge on the ladies.

GO ON SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. DUBDAVE
Without getting into the actual amounts 250 or 400 and whether either of them are fair all I will say is that it seems reasonable to me that girls that tour would pay something more than girls that are in the same place for the whole month.
Obviously if a girl is at 6 or more locations over the course of the month there is more work to be done updating her profile on time to indicate where she is at the moment compared to the static girl who they only have to upload the ad once.
That said I'm not saying 400 is a fair amount or even 250 for the static girls just that there is a difference in the amount of work and it would seem obvious and fair that the static girls are not subsidising the extra work involved in updating a touring profile..