Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ts huge cock

Reviews

Default Ts huge cock

Looking for a ts around munster area with massive cock, big thick girth rather than length but both be bonus, in mood to wank off a huge one if any recommendations

2. Default

TS Star is in Cork at the moment. Massive thick weapon and heavy shooter, well worth a visit. Not here very often so def try see her, you won't be disappointed

Raises an interesting debate. Who is the girthiest from experience. The now disgraced pocahontas would be the number one until I met ts venecie. She beat pocahontas for both girth and length. Quite a magnificent piece of kit.

Yes Pocahontas had a nice cock. Lots of cum. Ts bamby probably was the most painful for me.

Why painful Jim? Cause of the girth?

Reviews

Probably talked about her mother n the whole bullet in the head thing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fingermouse For This Useful Post:

Kangaroo02 (26-11-22)

She has a slight bend and it's big and thick. So when she took me from behind. It was painful but she takes control so I just had to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse View Post
    Probably talked about her mother n the whole bullet in the head thing
    I dont get this? Explain please?

Nice. Sounds awesome. I'd love to try her. Sounds similar to candy crush size

Quote Originally Posted by billyfunzo View Post
    Nice. Sounds awesome. I'd love to try her. Sounds similar to candy crush size
    She is very dominant just so you know. Prepare to have no control over your body while your with her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast