Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Mmmmmm

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    I fractured my knee. I was telephoning Diana M, to tell her I had arrived, and walking at the same time. Bad idea. I still went through with the session with her and Janet, though.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all over.
    Posts
    746

    Default

    i stubbed my little toe into the bottom of the bed. It was black and blue for a few days. I was sure i had broken it, and there were certainly no high heels for me for a week.
    OUCH, i still remember the stars.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,725
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    I once got a parking ticket while visiting an escort. also once the beds that were pushed together came apart and I went down between them, no ill effects
    Best regards Feargal

  4. #4

    Default

    while visiting a club in spain i decided to climb on to the dentist chair apparatus, unfortunately fell off and whacked my head off the side of the jacuzzi, the poor girl thought i was dead but thankfully i was only concussed.
    your not really drunk if you can lie on th floor without holding on!! - dean martin

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I once got a parking ticket while visiting an escort. also once the beds that were pushed together came apart and I went down between them, no ill effects
    Best regards Feargal
    LOL, I'd love to see a video of that!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by villager View Post
    while visiting a club in spain i decided to climb on to the dentist chair apparatus, unfortunately fell off and whacked my head off the side of the jacuzzi, the poor girl thought i was dead but thankfully i was only concussed.
    I think I was there that night !!!!!!

    I nearly spilt my pint I was laughing so hard.

    I knew you were OK 'coz when I tried to lift your wallet ,pretending to help of course, you grabbed me hand and eyes still closed and somewhat discombobulated softly whispered 'gowayufookincunt yaballicksybaskard'

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,785
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I crashed my mototbike on my way to see an escort once, the bike was destroyed, so I bet it was one of the most expensive punts anyone has ever had and yes why make thing worse by not going ahead with the appointment, I had a good excuse for being late...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I once got a parking ticket while visiting an escort. also once the beds that were pushed together came apart and I went down between them, no ill effects
    Best regards Feargal
    I left an escorts appartment, had a smoke, got into my car and a polce 4 x 4 came up blocked me in for about 30 seconds after sizing me up and then drove off, I shit myself for a week after that, I suppose the moral of the story is don't leave your car outside the escorts app.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I left an escorts appartment, had a smoke, got into my car and a polce 4 x 4 came up blocked me in for about 30 seconds after sizing me up and then drove off, I shit myself for a week after that, I suppose the moral of the story is don't leave your car outside the escorts app.
    did you need to get the car valleted, after your miss hap!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    did you need to get the car valleted, after your miss hap!
    No, I managed to open the door in time.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •