anyone ever caught having sex?i was nearly caught it's going back a number of years.me and my girlfriend that i was going out with at the time wer heading home after a nite out in the town we had no where to go together so i suggested my parents house mum and dad are in bed i said so we got that sorted and thats where we went as soon as we got in the door we weren't going to waste much time so it was straight down to action on the living room floor she was wearing a mini skirt which she pulled up and i just pulled her knickers and tights down around her ankles then i droped my slacks and we were hard at it on the floor i was so full of drink that i couldn't've cum if i had to jump all nite!so here we were still going at it then i heard a key going in the front door and then it opend we looked into each others eyes with shock then i jumped up and said holy shit its my bloody sister iimediatelly pulled up my trousers i managed to look cool when my 18year old sister walked in.the funny thing was my poor girlfriend hadn't the same luck as me she managed to get her ladderd tights up but her knickers remained down around her ankels she sat down on the nearest sofa chair when i noticed her knickers down and tights up i almost pissed myself laughing she says harry its a bit cold in here give me your jacket so i handed my jacket to her and she put the jacket over her legs to try and hide her knickers she was mortified my sister was in knots laughing and left the room but my girl didn't see the funny side at all i was lucky that nite because if it had been my other sister that walked in on us you can be sure she would have told on me oh when we were young