Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boring Boring

Blog Entries
    Reviews

karin
    rover will have trouble licking his balls before bedtime, you must accept, at this moment no bitch in the cork area is safe, i can only say can you puppy sit???????????????

Blog Entries

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    karin
    rover will have trouble licking his balls before bedtime, you must accept, at this moment no bitch in the cork area is safe, i can only say can you puppy sit???????????????
    I can ... why not

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hope their house trained

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mr.britvic View Post
    jesus karin , when you decide to give up this line of work,
    i reckon you have a future in sexy fiction.....
    you must be some be some woman for one woman,,,,,,
    must get around to see you or giving you a good seeing too....
    Funny you say that!

In fact, I have an account on some sex blogs website, where I wrote a few nice stories (some of them in other language ), quite well received by the others. Can't give you more details about the site though, as this would reveal some personal things about myself

Looking forward to meet you.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries
    Reviews

karinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    with puppies, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear

Blog Entries
    Reviews

but on a more serious note pm one???????????????////

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    This happened over 20 years ago but I still think about it today. I was working at a summer camp as a kids supervisor and my girlfriend worked there as a lifeguard. The children in my camp received an hour of swim lessons each morning before the pool opened for the general public at mid-day.

On the day that the kids were learning to jump off the high dive, my girlfriend was assigned to be in the water while the kids jumped in. As my group lined up to jump in one at a time, I got in the water with my girlfriend.

As the kids took their turns jumping in and swimming to the edge and getting back in line, I reached down and grabbed my girlfriend between her legs under water. I fully expected to get a dirty look and be sent on my way. Instead she reached in my suit and grabbed my cock.

Since there were so many people around us, she couldn't just wrap her leg around me and face me. So I leaned against the wall and she backed up into me so I was just right behind her. Little did the people and children know that my cock was pulsing in her pussy. She would push back against me and I would press against her. We couldn't make it very obvious. Finally I felt my cum rush into her pussy and she just smiled and swam away.
    Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123