Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
Get REAL. In the real world, and in certain parts of town, if this would have happened, you and I both know what I said would happen. I'm from San Francisco, and know of many incidents where gay men have behaved inappropriately towards straight men, and straight men have retailiated in the manner in which I mentioned.-please stop being apart of the Miss Manners brigade because I've stated something that is likely to occur in the situation. It was nice for the other board members to be all 'flowery' in their responses, but the truth of the matter someone thought the same thing I though, and just didn't say it.
Indeed Anita, you are without doubt perfectly correct in stating that in many instances the response of the heterosexual discovering that the person groping him was in fact a TS/TV, would be to lash out in disgust.....however I don't see any justification in recommending "permanent disfigurement" for the groper. This would be the Neanderthal approach to dealing with this situation, and in addition, assuming that more than reasonable force (excessive force) was used to dissuade the person, charges of assault GBH could be pressed.