Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can anyone vouch?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cjay123 View Post
    I'll go see her tomorrow after work! I'll update you guys on everything afterwards including the nostril fetish too
    Don't pull any Larry long balls shit...I wasted my time on that useless fucker.

Review expected .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-11-22), Cjay123 (13-11-22)

Haha don't you worry bro, I'll keep you guys updated. All of this has gotten me really excited to see her

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay123 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-11-22), Rockerman (13-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cjay123 View Post
    Haha don't you worry bro, I'll keep you guys updated. All of this has gotten me really excited to see her
    Well, keep the Pecker up, as they say.
    Last edited by bmw528; 13-11-22 at 23:23. Reason: Oh and maybe try not to pull the Plectrum out of yerself to that video until after your meeting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Cjay123 (13-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by LostBoy1 View Post
    Nothing got to do with geography, if a girl is advertising on here and is claiming to be from a country from the continent of Asia, she is Chinese, that's my experience of it, they are from China regardless of what country they are stating they are from.

The European girls are all mostly at it too, claiming to be from all parts of Europe, but are pretty much all from the same country.
    This is a very parochial comment,

Plenty of Asian girls advertising on EI that are NOT Chinese.

Reviews

I have personally met half a dozen Taiwanese ladies through this site and one Japanese lady. Without generalising too much the Taiwanese ladies seem to have reviews. There is a rotating cast of them in one city Center location. They almost always allow reviews. The Japanese lady does as well. I have some basic Chinese and enough to know the Taiwanese ladies are from Taiwan. I have taken two random punts on Chinese ladies who did not allow reviews. Both were nothing like the photos and not particularly attractive but I had a good enough time with one to see her a few times. She routinely complained I was first customer of the week so I guess everyone else avoided the “does not allow reviews”. She gave it up to work in a restaurant down the country. The other one is a story so bad it would not be believed if I told it 😂

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

Cjay123 (22-11-22)

Ah go on, tell us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123