Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s your Personality Type ? X

I’m an advocate INFJ-T this actually did describe me perfectly
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

enfr (15-11-22), IDF2 (13-11-22), Stephanie (13-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

: For a better understanding of each other , and just for the sheer fun of it >>

What’s your personality type ?

Do take the free Test , and post your results !

https://www.16personalities.com/free...-0-gaNycGzNCGU

Should be fun �� ! X
    Advocate
    INFJ-A

Advocates are quiet visionaries, often serving as inspiring and tireless idealists.

84% Introverted
    Introverted individuals tend to prefer fewer, yet deep and meaningful, social interactions and often feel drawn to calmer environments.

52% Intuitive
    Intuitive individuals are very imaginative, open-minded, and curious. They value originality and focus on hidden meanings and distant possibilities.

57% Feeling
    Feeling individuals value emotional expression and sensitivity. They place a lot of importance on empathy, social harmony, and cooperation.

75% Judging
    Judging individuals are decisive, thorough, and highly organized. They value clarity, predictability, and closure, preferring structure and planning to spontaneity.

58% Assertive
    Assertive individuals are self-assured, even-tempered, and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and tend to be self-confident when striving to achieve goals.

Hmm.... all sound like me
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 13-11-22 at 09:33.
    Always Smile

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (13-11-22), Stephanie (13-11-22)

I got Defender, ISFJ-T.

68% Feeling. Feeling individuals value emotional expression and sensitivity. They place a lot of importance on empathy, social harmony, and cooperation.
    78% Introverted. Introverted individuals tend to prefer fewer, yet deep and meaningful, social interactions and often feel drawn to calmer environments.
    69% Turbulent. Turbulent individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They feel a sense of urgency in their emotions and tend to be success-driven, perfectionistic, and eager to improve.
    56% Judging. Judging individuals are decisive, thorough, and highly organized. They value clarity, predictability, and closure, preferring structure and planning to spontaneity.
    59% Obsevant. Observant individuals are pragmatic and down-to-earth. They tend to have a strong focus on what is happening or very likely to happen.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet rabbit For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Personality type: Logician (INTP-A)
    Traits: Introverted – 59%, Intuitive – 62%, Thinking – 58%, Prospecting – 51%, Assertive – 88%
    Role: Analyst
    Strategy: Confident Individualism

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WellDressed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WellDressed View Post
    Personality type: Logician (INTP-A)
    Traits: Introverted – 59%, Intuitive – 62%, Thinking – 58%, Prospecting – 51%, Assertive – 88%
    Role: Analyst
    Strategy: Confident Individualism
    I can confirm that x ! X
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

WellDressed (13-11-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Calcelmo211 View Post
    Turbulent Entertainer (ESFP-T)
    Please elaborate xx 💋
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    infp - t .....
    Mediator....

Mediators are poetic, kind, altruistic people, always eager to help a good cause.

I think they're saying I'm a gullible gobshite. They're probably correct
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Adventurer ISFP-T
    Introverted 61% ,Observant 58% , Feeling 51% , Prospecting 69% ,Trubulent 58%

for what its worth - CONSUL

A Consul (ESFJ) is a person with the Extraverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They are attentive and people-focused, and they enjoy taking part in their social community. Their achievements are guided by decisive values, and they willingly offer guidance to others.

Consuls have a talent for making the people in their lives feel supported, cared for, and secure.
    Consuls have a clear moral compass – and it can be nothing short of baffling to them when other people’s actions don’t align with it. - Some might say mine might be slightly off
    Consuls rarely miss a birthday or holiday. Devoted to their relationships, they commit even the smallest details of their friends’ and loved ones’ lives to memory.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny1man For This Useful Post:

enfr (15-11-22), Stephanie (14-11-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Campaigner ENFP-A
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast