Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Fantasy "Pick Up"

  1. #1

    Question Fantasy "Pick Up"

    Can anybody recommend a lady who could fulfill the role of "Pick Up". ?. I'm fed up listening to mates talking /bragging about women they have picked up in bars/hotels/clubs (invariably married ):
    gone back to their place and had wild no-holds (or holes !) sex. I have scanned the Dublin listings and several ladies appeal, but if there was a recommendation it would be appreciated. I suppose I'm looking for a dirty slapper !. Preferably this evening.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    just keep an eye out for a bird thats pissed and ignoring her female friend/s in the nightclub. she will be staring at all the guys trying to attract attention.

    just pop over to her and flirt and hey presto.

    ps if her name is mrs horan your in for a helluva night !

  3. #3

    Default Fantasy pick up

    Thanks Alec, what a brilliant idea.I should have thought of that myselfi feel really stupid for not considering that particular option.! If anybody can make a genuine recommendation I would appreciate it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    hey,

    if its essential for u to do this with an escort choose few and try to call them...
    otherwise just go out tonight..and it will cost u just few drinks
    most ov the girls wearing fancy dresses high heels and i belive they are up for fun after 2.30....

    Ps: in my private life I prefer more converse and jeans instead ov high heels and miniskirt...while im working..hmm but its another story

    Good Luck!!!!
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Exclamation

    you might find her in 1 ov the takeaways around 3am when theres nobody left,

    she be the 1 with curry sauce or chips down her top, and proped up agaisnt the wall!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    you might find her in 1 ov the takeaways around 3am when theres nobody left,

    she be the 1 with curry sauce or chips down her top, and proped up agaisnt the wall!
    it wasnt too genuine mr del boy.....
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by hornynaomi View Post
    hey,

    if its essential for u to do this with an escort choose few and try to call them...
    otherwise just go out tonight..and it will cost u just few drinks
    most ov the girls wearing fancy dresses high heels and i belive they are up for fun after 2.30....

    Ps: in my private life I prefer more converse and jeans instead ov high heels and miniskirt...while im working..hmm but its another story

    Good Luck!!!!
    i would say your arse would like devine in a nice pair ov tight jeans!

  8. #8

    Default Fantasy

    My first post : and my last. Clowns. Thanks . Your helpful suggestions will I am sure encourage others to avail of the client request board. For the record I was hoping to visit an escort , I don't frequent bars/clubs or other late night haunts.
    Naomi, I'll send you a p.m.if thats ok.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    My first post : and my last. Clowns. Thanks . Your helpful suggestions will I am sure encourage others to avail of the client request board. For the record I was hoping to visit an escort , I don't frequent bars/clubs or other late night haunts.
    Naomi, I'll send you a p.m.if thats ok.
    im sorry i tried to help you, and thats my honest oppinion!
    if u check the board frequently ull see just few girls use it.....

    all the best for U!

    feel free to drop me a line!
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Ah Pigeon.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    My first post : and my last. Clowns. Thanks .
    Don't be put off. People are just trying to help you in their own humerous way.......Stick around eh.........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •