Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Fittest gym girl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Keep the private stuff private, nobody comes out of threads like this looking good, seen it too many times on here, just suck it up and move on, life is far too short
    Oh yeah, fuck touting threads as well, I warned you Pete, overkill from day one with them
    The odd one is fine I do that myself but 8 in a few weeks that is not a plan. As to keeping it private , absolutely it only goes one way and it does not wash out. Too late now and by the look of it this has been squaring up for awhile . Someone needed to have the talk there but it did not happen or was not listened to
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Let me tell you , this does not look good not good at all what I have just read. Any link to about 90 posts between 2014 and Nov 22 and then 800 post near enough since and that flood started with Julianna or is that a coincidence ? any link to all the appreciation threads 8 I think since April , and 3 girls one day peacocking ? any link to a guy trying to delete reviews on here due to a feud ? which is ridiculous to try .

As far as I am concerned what I have just read is a concern. I have a golden rule RESPECT ADVERTISERS end of and do not care what is on your phone .
    Hang on a minute here before you go pointing fingers at me. On my first reply to Juliana this morning at 7.33 I was polite and I agreed that her book was fabulous. I also mentioned that when any guy pms me asking about Juliana I always praise her and tell the guys to go at her. On her return thread from her holidays I also was polite and was praising her and telling the guys to go at her. Is that not RESPECT as you say even though we don't see eye to eye. I question that guys post to say, how can you choose Juliana bum when you have not seen her.

I noticed from Julianas posts there was a bit of banter in the 1st 2 posts as I know julians sence of humor inside out. So i put up a cheeky post saying can i come and see that book again, in sarcasm. Then bang she comes back with some bullshit rant out of the blue, to make me look like a cunt. So where is my RESPECT for all the good words I provide for her to other clients, even though we don't see eye to eye now. If you find a post where I have bad mouthed Julianas services then show me and I will apologise.

RESPECT works both ways when you don't see eye to eye and not some bullshit rant. I could have left my reply up, but I decided not to and have it removed for the good of both of us, as our private shit, to which she posted not me, should not have been put up on here.The mods didn't take down the replies to that thread, to which are still showing.

I put up appreciation threads for the girls that I may have seen or would like to see, to give them exposure on the platform.

I have done plenty of these for Juliana and she dam well knows it.

So don't go making me out to be the bad guy in this thread. Not a fucking chance.

Reviews

Is this related to how many shots in an hour thread ? or is I confused , covid nope none in over a year
    Just don't hit me in the face.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterbarlow View Post
    Hang on a minute here before you go pointing fingers at me. On my first reply to Juliana this morning at 7.33 I was polite and I agreed that her book was fabulous. I also mentioned that when any guy pms me asking about Juliana I always praise her and tell the guys to go at her. On her return thread from her holidays I also was polite and was praising her and telling the guys to go at her. Is that not RESPECT as you say even though we don't see eye to eye. I question that guys post to say, how can you choose Juliana bum when you have not seen her.

I noticed from Julianas posts there was a bit of banter in the 1st 2 posts as I know julians sence of humor inside out. So i put up a cheeky post saying can i come and see that book again, in sarcasm. Then bang she comes back with some bullshit rant out of the blue, to make me look like a cunt. So where is my RESPECT for all the good words I provide for her to other clients, even though we don't see eye to eye now. If you find a post where I have bad mouthed Julianas services then show me and I will apologise.

RESPECT works both ways when you don't see eye to eye and not some bullshit rant. I could have left my reply up, but I decided not to and have it removed for the good of both of us, as our private shit, to which she posted not me, should not have been put up on here.The mods didn't take down the replies to that thread, to which are still showing.

I put up appreciation threads for the girls that I may have seen or would like to see, to give them exposure on the platform.

So don't go making me out to be the bad guy in this thread. Not a fucking chance.
    Anything you do here for anyone should come with no strings attached. Forget this and move on.

You'll look bad otherwise.

Reviews

from the look of the exchange she does not want to see you , I am guessing you know that but you kept going . Perhaps you need to understand that a few have contacted me so trying to bluff... thats not working

All the sudden appreciation threads out of nowhere and now this . You can post 1000 of them for all I care but if a girl says no then that is that and if you then try to re write history , not a good look is it. So this is your not getting appreciated thread subject

There is clearly history here and you should have let it go but you went at in public by attempting to re visit the book . One good thing here is you will leave her alone and any previous attempts to discredit her or any new ones will be seen for what they are on here or by PM
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

sas (14-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Anything you do here for anyone should come with no strings attached. Forget this and move on.

You'll look bad otherwise.
    Oh I see that pal. I think I will just get to the point where I just don't post fuck all, because whatever you do, it's not good enough.

Reviews

from the look of the exchange she does not want to see you , I am guessing you know that but you kept going . Perhaps you need to understand that a few have contacted me so trying to bluff... thats not working

All the sudden appreciation threads out of nowhere and now this . You can post 1000 of them for all I care but if a girl says no then that is that and if you then try to re write history , not a good look is it. So this is your not getting appreciated thread subject

There is clearly history here and you should have let it go but you went at in public by attempting to re visit the book . One good thing here is you will leave her alone and any previous attempts to discredit her or any new ones will be seen for what they are on here or by PM
    No problem this is my last post in this matter. I will deal with this my way.

Reviews

Oh I see that pal. I think I will just get to the point where I just don't post fuck all, because whatever you do, it's not good enough.
    This seems to me where you're going wrong. Don't post for anyones approval. Have the craic with your mates, gravitate to what you like, forget the rest.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    This seems to me where you're going wrong. Don't post for anyones approval. Have the craic with your mates, gravitate to what you like, forget the rest.
    Point taken and thank you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peterbarlow For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (14-05-23)

Reviews

No problem this is my last post in this matter. I will deal with this my way.
    What does this actually mean? You've said it 3-4 times now, and it sounds vaguely threatening.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FredBiscuits For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-05-23), FullIrish (27-06-23), sas (14-05-23)

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast