Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Fittest gym girl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    Sometimes I think you’re better off following what you spoke of and move on. It would be better than making this public. Im only replying to you because this is not the first time I see you interrupting someone e questioning them for saying something nice about me.
    If someone decides to see me and not leave a review thats none of your business, maybe they just dont have enough free time like you do to be sending me 500 messages demanding attention. Then turning against me when I dont reply because Im on holidays with my family.
    Funny enough I have 5 glowing reviews that you wrote and I was good enough until I decided to set some boundaries because I was being constantly harassed by you.
    Well.. that’s it, let’s keep it private again. Take care Xx
    Not sure if you have viewed my reply to your post. Either way I have them deleted by the mods I be the better person and deal with this my way.

I will ask you to have this crap post deleted and don't be posting shit about me and we keep out of each others way within in the next few hours. If not you won't get away a 2nd time, I will leave the posts up next time. Your choice.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterbarlow View Post
    Just to confirm I asked the dayteam mods to delete my reply to her post I be the bigger man and not throw shit around.
    more sensible decision ...

Not sure if you have viewed my reply to your post. Either way I have them deleted by the mods I be the better person and deal with this my way.

I will ask you to have this crap post deleted and don't be posting shit about me and we keep out of each others way within in the next few hours. If not you won't get away a 2nd time, I will leave the posts up next time. Your choice.
    _._. then you post this _._. no favour you be doing yourself Peter _. be a man _._. break

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Any fitt gym client here?

There's one or two of us but we're quite modest about the whole thing.

Reviews

The water in the video, you just reminded me, I must stat a hygiene thread sometime soon.

Reviews

The water in the video, you just reminded me, I must stat a hygiene thread sometime soon.
    Let me tell you , this does not look good not good at all what I have just read. Any link to about 90 posts between 2014 and Nov 22 and then 800 post near enough since and that flood started with Julianna or is that a coincidence ? any link to all the appreciation threads 8 I think since April , and 3 girls one day peacocking ? any link to a guy trying to delete reviews on here due to a feud ? which is ridiculous to try .

As far as I am concerned what I have just read is a concern. I have a golden rule RESPECT ADVERTISERS end of and do not care what is on your phone .
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

sas (14-05-23), Wolverine (14-05-23)

Reviews

Amy was a fit gym girl

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-05-23)

Reviews

Are ya talking to me Wolf ? with that video as I was often called BA and videos as above posted to me ya mangy dog
    Clubcard stop now

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (14-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Are ya talking to me Wolf ? with that video as I was often called BA and videos as above posted to me ya mangy dog
    I have no idea what you mean. Btw are you up to date with your covid shots ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-05-23)

Reviews

Keep the private stuff private, nobody comes out of threads like this looking good, seen it too many times on here, just suck it up and move on, life is far too short
    Oh yeah, fuck touting threads as well, I warned you Pete, overkill from day one with them

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-05-23), Rockerman (15-05-23)

Reviews

Is this related to how many shots in an hour thread ? or is I confused , covid nope none in over a year
    Clubcard stop now

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast