Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Belfast massage?

Default Belfast massage?

Hi there fellas, i was wondering if anyone has been to a massage parlor in belfast, seen a thai place advertised and was wondering if anyone had any experience or could pm me details of theyre appointment. Many thanks

2. Default

Lacc94 pm me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Laac94 View Post
    Hi there fellas, i was wondering if anyone has been to a massage parlor in belfast, seen a thai place advertised and was wondering if anyone had any experience or could pm me details of theyre appointment. Many thanks
    Pm sent m8

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe696969 View Post
    Pm sent m8
    Pm me johndoe696969

Has anybody been to ph parlour lately? If so could you pm me

Booked in with ph for friday. Anyone any recent experience?

7. Default

Was in PH earlier this week. Based in the uni area. Pretty safe however can be a nightmare to get parked. Pretty indiscreet entrance so be aware of that before visiting as it may put some off. Met Coco. Mid 40s Chinese woman. Friendly enough but nothing special 13 pints for btb and he for 30 minutes. Not the worst ever but not sure I would see her again although I believe there are better choices there on certain days

would be interested if some could pm me places

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonshot88 View Post
    would be interested if some could pm me places

Pmd you bud

10. Default

Tryed massage with ruta on another site beginning with g tree. Good massage undraped when lying in my stomach small towel on the flip over. No he offered or asked. Anyway else had any luck with her

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast