Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: comp idea

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Up to you if you change your mind ... but what the review mod has to do with this competition
    Nothing just west throwing his toys out of the pram again and displaying his instability in case anyone had forgotten. Hard to believe someone wanted to make him a mod again.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post

i read that patricia was already fine with it a few posts ago so why does it need the permission of the other mods?
    It doesn't just west had a tantrum now realizes how stupid it looks and is looking for a way out
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

When I said EP would also need the blessing of our all powerful competition's czar I was just having a bit of a joke. Of course I appreciate the great work Westie does organising a competition every month, and if Westie saw any issue with this competition, I'd be listening very carefully to what he had to say, but in reality I am the only all powerful one here, and I don't know where this thread is going right now, but a fun idea is not being cancelled because of friction between helpers on this site, if that's where it's going.

Reviews

so you the all powerful one here is the comp going ahead or what????
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    EP you have my blessing to run a footie competition along the lines you suggest, and yes I will give the winner 250 euro prize money. Footie's not my thing but sounds like fun, thanks for coming up with the idea and offering to do it

If it doesn't go without saying, anyone running any competition here needs to submit to the powers of our all powerful competition's czar, but it looks like you have his blessing too
    thanking u Patricia, wasn't trying to steal anything!...

Reviews

just run it over 4 weeks in the same way we are doing all the time if its a draw split the money if its a draw & I'm one of them I get it all.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    experienced punter, you just sound like a man spends a lot of time in the bookies alright lol
    couldn't be further from the truth!...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    the mods here might have to put up with the review mods bullshit but i dont and wont.

This comp is off from my end.

Westside.

Oh the poor baby..........................

pick up yer toys , ya muppet.

nbt

Reviews

I'm a straightforward type if i am stepping on toes or creating tension by giving a competition idea lets just forget about the idea & leave it be...

Blog Entries

Default No your ok

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I'm a straightforward type if i am stepping on toes or creating tension by giving a competition idea lets just forget about the idea & leave it be...
    not stepping on anyones toes.If i had a prob with it i would have said it straight away at the start.I genuinely dont mind it.

Westside.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast