Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Beards. Turn on or off?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Question Beards. Turn on or off?

    A question to the E-I Ladies. (This has probably been asked umpteen times before) Do you mind clients that have beards or prefer clean shaven?

    I'm debating whether to shave mine completly off (after 10 years). It's not exactly a ZZ Top and is well trimmed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    hi fran tick dude i use to have a beard just like zztop infact i looked just like kerry king out of slayer and the escorts first impression of me wasen't good but when they got to know me they were cool but now i am clean cut its better mate no more beards for me

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    A question to the E-I Ladies. (This has probably been asked umpteen times before) Do you mind clients that have beards or prefer clean shaven?

    I'm debating whether to shave mine completly off (after 10 years). It's not exactly a ZZ Top and is well trimmed.
    clean shaven all the way for me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clean shave.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	13853

    Elle x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    my face is as smooth as a baby arse now well kind of

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    my face is as smooth as a baby arse now well kind of
    Remember the sack as well

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    oh yes my sack is done as well baby the lot is gone

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,128
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Well sometimes I look like this


    And sometimes like this


    Which one is better?
    The Truth is out there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    both suit you you are one of the few

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Long live bigfoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisB View Post
    for me it depends if its a beard similar to that of Mr Twit complete with ala carte worms, spagettie and last years chinease takaway then def off asap please

    But if it neat and clean then its quite a nice feeling between ones legs but i can give an awfull red rash
    Bigfoot lost his car keys,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    clean shaven all the way for me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clean shave.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	13853

    Elle x
    watever shaving gel that guy is using is making his head shrink,he needs to stop now before its to late
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •