Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Spanking-spanking-spanking!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Arrow Spanking-spanking-spanking!

    I can be a submissive secretary, naughty schoolgirl, wild porn-star, caring nurse or a loving girl friend
    but whatever you want me to be for our little role-play, you can bet, that I'll be 100% horny.


    Slim but not skinny, beautiful young lady, who likes everything from spanking to foot-fetish is waiting to satisfy you in D2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nohy.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	13835   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nohy zezadu.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	13836  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I can be a submissive secretary, naughty schoolgirl, wild porn-star, caring nurse or a loving girl friend
    but whatever you want me to be for our little role-play, you can bet, that I'll be 100% horny.


    Slim but not skinny, beautiful young lady, who likes everything from spanking to foot-fetish is waiting to satisfy you in D2.
    I love to give your cute little ass a good spanking.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi Anna,

    Could you PM me please, I have a proposal for you!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I love to give your cute little ass a good spanking.
    i;d love to give it a good rimming!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I love to give your cute little ass a good spanking.
    It's not that little - just a good size to fill a mans hand ( or a doggies paw )

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i;d love to give it a good rimming!
    Hmmm,nice idea

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    It's not that little - just a good size to fill a mans hand ( or a doggies paw )
    Your ass on my face, what more could a man want.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •