Thread: warning Irish miriam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Okay ted, fair play for the warning. However, may I suggest a full stop or coma every now and then in your posts?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Novice101 View Post
    Okay ted, fair play for the warning. However, may I suggest a full stop or coma every now and then in your posts?

pmsl

nbt

3. Exclamation

On behalf of Miriam, I am a friend of hers. I would like to say she would never ever do that on a client. She has been working a long time. Why would she want to ruin her reputation and still continue to work in Dublin? Have you clients got nothing better to do with your life then to make up lies on your computer about working girls? Our job is hard enough without people like you Ted. You may have had a bad experience but there is no need to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Why don't you come see me Ted? I will give you an experience of a life time you can write about and never to be forgotten. That is if you are a genuine client Ted.

Ps. I will put the spuds on

Irish Savanna
    Last edited by prettytittybangbang; 09-10-09 at 08:21.

Quote Originally Posted by prettytittybangbang View Post
    On behalf of Miriam, I am a friend of hers. I would like to say she would never ever do that on a client. She has been working a long time. Why would she want to ruin her reputation and still continue to work in Dublin? Have you clients got nothing better to do with your life then to make up lies on your computer about working girls? Our job is hard enough without people like you Ted. You may have had a bad experience but there is no need to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Why don't you come see me Ted? I will give you an experience of a life time you can write about and never to be forgotten. That is if you are a genuine client Ted.

Ps. I will put the spuds on

Irish Savanna
    Savanna i have no reason to lie i have been punting a long time and will give a bad review
    If i dont feel the service was good or conned Ie services on offer that i dont get i visit i respect
    i pay and i go no messing and expect the same but did not get any of that look at my reviews
    both good and bad hard to do the business with someone when they wont let me put it in after i have paid them what am i to do violence call the guards not my style hence the bad post on her as it happens i am waiting for you to hit Dublin i have been waiting for you after calling me a liar i would think again you pm me to see if i am real

5. Default Ted

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    Savanna i have no reason to lie i have been punting a long time and will give a bad review
    If i dont feel the service was good or conned Ie services on offer that i dont get i visit i respect
    i pay and i go no messing and expect the same but did not get any of that look at my reviews
    both good and bad hard to do the business with someone when they wont let me put it in after i have paid them what am i to do violence call the guards not my style hence the bad post on her as it happens i am waiting for you to hit Dublin i have been waiting for you after calling me a liar i would think again you pm me to see if i am real
    I do apologise, maybe she is not the person I thought she was. She did swear blind to me that she did not do it. Enough about her I will be in Dublin on Tuesday and Wednesday in Dublin 7. I do hope we can get together.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Savanna X

Thumbs up Miriam

Was going to consider her tonight..wont now thanks guys