hi, just wondering one thing....do i have the right to choose my clients or not? i feel very bad because today a strange guy come to my work place(again--he been before with another guy)and i said to him that i am busy and i cant take him and that i would like not come over again and he get angry and he started to scream that he will wright bad rewies for me... i dont think is fair ....as i said before he was couple of times and he is always asking that his frend can watch how i am doing massage, he just come at the door, never takes appointment or call me before. i ask him why he dont call me before and he said that he lost my number, what the fuck is that? i am free to chose my clients and i think that i am abble enought to decide who comes or not into my house....is there anybody thinking that this guy is fair...when he is telling me that he will wright bad things about me?
he looks very strange and i decide to say No to him....was i wrong with something?

i would like to thanks to all the guys that they visited me and they still coming and enjoy my massage...
thanks....