Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommendation for a beginner?

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Who was the lucky lady?
    Michelle scnaider in Derry

Quote Originally Posted by Joed1987 View Post
    Well done man. How was it. Who was she
    Was good she was just what I needed wouldn’t take no for an answer dominant.
    Tried before but was a bit scared of pain she just lubed me up and chatted to me probably distracted me till I relaxed one push and she was in to her balls was class didn’t stay at it for long but felt good.

Does anyone know how

TS Irish Kendra

is with first timers? She is not advertising at the moment but I hope will be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGUY99 View Post
    Michelle scnaider in Derry
    Great choice Sir, I love Michelle and she loves taking control and fucking ass. She was probably going easy on you and can take it up a few gears if required.. she is so sexy, fun and a beautiful dick, she's stunningly sexy all over tbf ♥️♥️
    Very special woman

Quote Originally Posted by tokerama View Post
    Great choice Sir, I love Michelle and she loves taking control and fucking ass. She was probably going easy on you and can take it up a few gears if required.. she is so sexy, fun and a beautiful dick, she's stunningly sexy all over tbf ♥️♥️
    Very special woman
    Yah was class she did take control nearly choked me during deep throat lol. I’m sure she took it easy when I said I’d never managed to bottom before.
    Worries over nothing plenty of lube and that lovely hard cock was inside. very sexy alright pretty face real feminine with a great ass just need her to give me a hot drink next time 😍

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123