Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Sides ??

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

???
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    No comment from RTE about all the Ukrainian males of military age that were milling about Dublin airport the other day violating their own country’s laws, don’t get me wrong, I’d be heading the opposite direction from the front line as well but money is changing hands shortly before they get their passport stamped, Ukraine is nearly as corrupt as this country
    That’s what I was alluding to with that video - without actually saying it ::

:: was curious if anybody else picks up on That aspect x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (28-10-22), TommyH123 (28-10-22), WellDressed (28-10-22)

Reviews

That’s what I was alluding to with that video - without actually saying it ::

:: was curious if anybody else picks up on That aspect x
    far too many in the media "not actually saying it", of course it doesn't suit the narrative at the moment

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (28-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    to be honest i wouldn't be knowledgeable or well versed enough on the matter to speak competently
    about it
    Have a stroll around Dublin City and you'll learn very quickly. Or Cork City, Limerick City...even towns.

Japan is not a country that could be compared to Ireland in anyway whatsoever.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.

Convenient mind you. Hey I'm glad...I really am .
    Then why keep bringing it up re. Ukrainian refugees ? X

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.

Convenient mind you. Hey I'm glad...I really am .
    “Convenient” . How ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    far too many in the media "not actually saying it", of course it doesn't suit the narrative at the moment
    Surely there’s only a minuscule number of Ukrainian males amongst the refugees .

It’s just that that particular TV report was bad optics ::

No ?

Reviews

Then why keep bringing it up re. Ukrainian refugees ? X
    It's your thread!!! I brought nothing up...

Me thinks there has been shenanigans the last few years. I'll let the subject rest now at your request ...

I think we should wake up and stop piling in desperate people where there isn't even a bed for them to sleep in. Do what you can...then worry about your own problems. Same from the Middle East and North Africa... fucking 30 year old men is all I see. Go to Rome for a weekend and see how annoying it is to have these dudes pester you to buy plastic shite !

I like foreign people very much. Never minded being called a "Farang" in Thailand or having to queue in the "foreigner" line paying treble lol. Imagine in Ireland... people be having a canary ...

Reviews

it just badly organised really

Áras an Uachtaráin would house plenty of people.

The accommodation should have been in place before they arrived here as no families should have to go through this.
    Why are the refugees given so much social welfare money for as no other country gives even close to that, instead take half that money and sort out proper accommodation for them with it and thats what these people want more than anything, to feel safe and secure.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (28-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    it just badly organised really

Áras an Uachtaráin would house plenty of people.

The accommodation should have been in place before they arrived here as no families should have to go through this.
    Why are the refugees given so much social welfare money for as no other country gives even close to that, instead take half that money and sort out proper accommodation for them with it and thats what these people want more than anything, to feel safe and secure.
    good point, there was a Ukrainian woman on the radio the other day saying that when she was handed 205 job seekers allowance and child benefit she thought it was for a month, couldn't believe the 205 was weekly, she said people back home wouldn't EARN that in a month

Reviews

Surely there’s only a minuscule number of Ukrainian males amongst the refugees .

It’s just that that particular TV report was bad optics ::

No ?
    there's more than a miniscule number being housed near me, the ones I saw could certainly be used back home

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast