Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R.i.p ireland

Blog Entries

Default In fact if you look back through Irish history

youll see that each historical acheivement was followed by an etension of that achievement.this is exactly the same with Lisbon.We will eventually be ruled exclusively by Brussells.This where its headed for.

In Irish history the fight for basic tenents rights was followed by the fight for home rule which was followed by the fight for independence.Now we are heading in the opposite direction only ina more civilised way.

Westside.

In my opinion at some stage europe and the rest of the world will create a new treaty to join together we hav come closer to a one world government which is what the elite of the world have been working towards for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    youll see that each historical acheivement was followed by an etension of that achievement.this is exactly the same with Lisbon.We will eventually be ruled exclusively by Brussells.This where its headed for.

In Irish history the fight for basic tenents rights was followed by the fight for home rule which was followed by the fight for independence.Now we are heading in the opposite direction only ina more civilised way.

Westside.
    We are in complete agreement i dont know how people can justify the selling out of our people and claim to have respect for those who fought for that freedom today they all look down on us askin why did they bother!

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ull have to clarify something for me here,to the best of my knowledge when Bobby Sands
    died the Irish republic consisted of 26 counties which it still does today,so pray tell how did he die
    to gain me my freedom?Im fairly certain i already had it
    True and them 26 counties are now governed by europe i doubt thats what he and the rest of those brave men endured the hunger strike for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    Fucking discusted to be irish today we've been sold hope your proud of yourselves. Bobby sands is spinin in his grave and he gave his life for your freedom just so you could throw it away on europe a fucking disgrace!!!!
    Bobby Sands represented an organization that slaughtered innocent people. RIP all those that died.

Quote Originally Posted by sadcase View Post
    Bobby Sands represented an organization that slaughtered innocent people. RIP all those that died.
    The same orginization that fought people who invaded this country and slaughtered much more innocent people i might add.

The same orginization that fought people who invaded this country and slaughtered much more innocent people i might add.
    Exactly. So where has it got us. Funeral homes have done quite well. Peace my friend.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sadcase View Post
    Exactly. So where has it got us. Funeral homes have done quite well. Peace my friend.
    The wisest words I've heard all day, "Peace my friend".
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Cant wait for all the new jobs to appear, prob be awhile yet, Johnnie Junket has the jet booked so M. Martin will have to wait before he goes to Brussels to suck more cock with P.Cox ! (PARASITES)

Fucking discusted to be irish today we've been sold hope your proud of yourselves. Bobby sands is spinin in his grave and he gave his life for your freedom just so you could throw it away on europe a fucking disgrace!!!!
    [IMG]Picture removed[/IMG]
    Last edited by luther; 03-10-09 at 19:17. Reason: Picture removed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast