Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So whats it like YES voters?

Blog Entries

Default Again Ber, you're quite correct......

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Exactly i couldnt agree with u more , the world in 1921 and the world in 2009 is such a different place,it has gotten to be so much a smaller place through advancements in technology and
    travel,so we can no longer live in our own little coccon we have to engage with those around us
    to survive.Remember the people spoken about were the forward thinkers of their day and im
    quite sure they would be to the forefront if they were alive today and looking forward to progress
    As I've said before, economically, we are not living in the same country we were at the time of the last vote.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Of course the world was a different place

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Exactly i couldnt agree with u more , the world in 1921 and the world in 2009 is such a different place,it has gotten to be so much a smaller place through advancements in technology and
    travel,so we can no longer live in our own little coccon we have to engage with those around us
    to survive.Remember the people spoken about were the forward thinkers of their day and im
    quite sure they would be to the forefront if they were alive today and looking forward to progress
    it was also a different place when we were born.So that had no relevance to us today?As long as ppl lived on this planet freedom of speech and ppls rights were at the forefront of every gov be it parliament ,monarchy or whatever.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Of course we arent

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    As I've said before, economically, we are not living in the same country we were at the time of the last vote.......
    and the gov didnt have the excuse of economic recovery to use either.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Of course it has a relevance.......

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    it was also a different place when we were born.So that had no relevance to us today?

Westside.
    But it's in the past...........

So here's something that you might not know........

Brace yourself.......

This may come as a shock..........

We don't live in the past, we live in the present....................that's right.......the here and now.......

Always happy to educate..........
    L

Blog Entries

Default Ah right..........

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    and the gov didnt have the excuse of economic recovery to use either.

Westside.
    So the economy doesn't really need to recover..........It's just an excuse to pass the treaty........Hmmmmmm........
    L

Motion to ban hearsay?

You said yourself you couldn't point out the part that says we've turned over our constitution to the EU. Please also show me the exact parts of the treaty that spit on our forefathers. Game-set-match as far as I'm concerned until you educate yourself. Put up or shut up.

Reviews

angriest thread ever....

Blog Entries

Default Thats funny coming from a pro EU

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    This may come as a shock..........

We don't live in the past, we live in the present....................that's right.......the here and now.......

Always happy to educate..........
    The EU philosophy is based on anything but the here and now.The whole concept is based on a long term structure.

Heres another thing for you.We cant change the past but can learn from it.However we have alot of control over the future based on the choices we make today.The very same choice you made in giving corruption and unaccountability a helping hand ,through fear i might add.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Simple

Quote Originally Posted by mm30 View Post
    Motion to ban hearsay?

You said yourself you couldn't point out the part that says we've turned over our constitution to the EU. Please also show me the exact parts of the treaty that spit on our forefathers. Game-set-match as far as I'm concerned until you educate yourself. Put up or shut up.
    Read my posts again.The treaty gave the EU parliament more power over our country.This equals less freedom of speech.This is the very same freedom of speech that took a long time to acheive.

Not sure what part of my English you dont understand so i just figure all of it.

Game-set-match?Sounds exactly what the ppl that piss on the electorate will say.

In any event time will tell.Like a person said recently.They can at least turn around later and say they didnt contribute to whats coming.

By the way,i also predict a war in Europe based on power struggles within the EU.It will be a while off but it will happen.Anywhere ,where there has being an imbalance in the balance of power (such is the case with the EU)there has also being a struggle for that power.We will be fine though because we are nuetral LOL

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    angriest thread ever....
    and the anger is coming from the yes camp struggling to find an answer within themselves to justify being frightened at the threats of our so called democractic politicians.

Westside.

PS im done talking about this now.Life goes on and time will tell.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast