Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Rio for the Olympic Games

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Talking Rio for the Olympic Games

    Reo outclassed USA, not hard when you think bout it. South american girls, samba, great food, best coffee, south american girls, dress style, party all night and did I mention south american girls. Chicago Tokyo Madrid cant compete, maybe Madrid..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Reo outclassed USA, not hard when you think bout it. South american girls, samba, great food, best coffee, south american girls, dress style, party all night and did I mention south american girls. Chicago Tokyo Madrid cant compete, maybe Madrid..



    as they say in chicago ..................................

    YES ..WE CANT


    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default A good spot but

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Reo outclassed USA, not hard when you think bout it. South american girls, samba, great food, best coffee, south american girls, dress style, party all night and did I mention south american girls. Chicago Tokyo Madrid cant compete, maybe Madrid..
    the heat will kill alot of competitors from non tropical climates in endurance events.

    is sleeping an endurance event?
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    the heat will kill alot of competitors from non tropical climates in endurance events.

    is sleeping an endurance event?
    Westside.
    Like in the football world cup in Mexico in 1970.....was terrible for eastern european players...
    Summer in South America is wet and so humid...
    Otherwise it will be very nice n colourful..with nice round asses and lots of samba
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by horynaomi View Post
    Like in the football world cup in Mexico in 1970.....was terrible for eastern european players...
    Summer in South America is wet and so humid...
    Otherwise it will be very nice n colourful..with nice round asses and lots of samba
    But the olympics wont be held in summer.......well it will be summer here, but not in Brazil.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    sorry..i try to meant Brazilian summer....
    still killing European people...:P
    Last edited by hornynaomi; 03-10-09 at 16:06.
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,125
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    But the olympics wont be held in summer.......well it will be summer here, but not in Brazil.
    True Carlos but judging by the last few years the Brazilian winter is likely to be far better than an Irish summer.

    By the way what a couple of sporting years lay ahead for Brazil .The World Cup in 2014, the Olympic Games in 2016.
    I imagine the escort poulation in Brazil will see a huge increase in numbers.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 03-10-09 at 16:07.
    The Truth is out there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    plenty of cheap pussy over there naked beaches shaking the booty everywhere jelly arses tropical weather happy days I'm saving already....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    By the way what a couple of sporting years lay ahead for Brazil .The World Cup in 2014, the Olympic Games in 2016.
    I imagine the escort poulation in Brazil will see a huge increase in numbers.
    yeah and U guys get the same brazilian girls working here for 1/4 price or less hmmmmm
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default Are you showing your true age Naomi???

    Quote Originally Posted by horynaomi View Post
    Like in the football world cup in Mexico in 1970.....was terrible for eastern european players...
    Summer in South America is wet and so humid...
    Otherwise it will be very nice n colourful..with nice round asses and lots of samba
    Aaahhh Mexico 1970. I remember it well. Brazil played some of the best football ever likely to be seen. Hopefully the World Cup & Olympics in Brazil will produce some great performances.

    Don't need to go to Brazil to see nice round asses like yours Naomi.
    Whats your Samba like??

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •